CHAPTER -45

Hi guys....

How are you all doing.....

Missed the story?

I am sure you did.

I have a good news.

The story" Friendship or more" has again reached the No.1 rank in Random category.

Thank you all for making this happen.

Keep supporting and loving me and my works.

Coming back to the update,

Manik freed his hand from Nandini's hand and left from there without saying a word.

Nandini selfthought - I am sorry Manik ...... Hum apko Sach nahi bata sakte. But please Kuch bhi aisa mat karna jisse koi gadbad hojaye. I know you are concerned about me. But Hume ye karna hoga. Kisi ki zindagi aur maut ka sawal hai.

Saying this she went to her room.

Two days passed away.

Finally the day of Nandini's wedding arrived.

Nandini was packing her clothes when Shanti came to her room and said-

Nandini..... Mujhe tumse baat karni hai.

Nandini - Ji Buaji boliye na.

Shanti - Beta tum kyu kar rahi ho ye sab. Mujhe ye bilkul bhi theek nahi lag raha hai.

Nandini - Buaji aap tension mat lijiye. Hum Jo bhi kar rahe hai Isi me sab ki bhalayi hai.

Shanti - Isme Kisi ka kya bhala hoga?

Nandini - Buaji..... Aap please Kuch mat puchiye. Bahut jald aapko Sab kuch pata chal jayega.

Nandini hugged Shanti and said- Buaji hum apko bahut miss karenge. Pata nahi hum apse mil payenge ya nahi.

Shanti - Matlab???? Tum to Isi city me rahogi na. Jab Chahe tab milne aasakti ho?

Nandini changed the topic and said- Waise Buaji aap humari help nahi karoge kya ready hone me?

Shanti - Haan kyu nahi zarur help karungi.

Nandini smiled.

In the meantime in Manik's room -

Manik was lost in his thoughts as to how to stop this marriage.

Manik - Kyu kar rahi ho Nandini tum ye ? Ek taraf to you have confessed your love for me and on the other side you are getting married to someone else . I don't even know who he is?
Kaise pata karu Mai us insan ke baare me? Na Mom Kuch theek se bata rahi hai na hi Nandini. Kisse puchu?

Then he remembered Shanti.

Manik - Bua ko to pata hi hoga is baare me. Unhi se puchta hoon .

Saying this he went to Shanti's room.
But she was not there.

Manik then went to Nandini's room.

Shanti was helping Nandini in getting ready.

Nandini didn't realise that Manik was in her room.

She was sure that Manik had given up his attempt to Stop the marriage.

Shanti to Nandini- Nandini ek baat puchu...

Nandini - Ji....

Shanti - Kya Manik ne ye photo dekhi hai?

Nandini - Nahi Buaji. Manik ne nahi dekhi ye photo. Aur kya fark padtha hai Agar wo ye photo dekh bhi le to.

Shanti - Nandini. Ek taraf to tum usey apna dost bolti ho aur doosri taraf usse baatein chupati ho?

Manik - Haan Bua .... Sahi kaha aapne. Ye to Hume paraya samajhti hai. Isiliye itna bada faisla leliya aur hum dono ko batana bhi zaruri nahi samjha. Aapne to Photo bhi dekhi hai ladke ki. Mujhe to wo bhi nahi dikhayi gayi.

Manik said all this looking straight into Nandini's eyes.

Nandini immediately got up and tried to hide the photo.

But Manik snatched the photo from Nandini and looked at it.

Manik was shocked to see that it was the pic of the caretaker of their orphanage.

Manik - Ye toh.....

Shanti - Haan Beta.... You guessed it right. Ye hamare orphanage ka caretaker hai.

Manik - Nandini.... Are you serious...... Pagal hogayi ho kya. Tum isse shadi karne jarahi thi. Are you out of your mind? Mom ne Haan kaise keh diya is wedding ke liye.

Nandini - Haan Manik . I am getting married to him. It's my choice . Mummyji ko bhi humne hi manaya tha is rishte ke liye.

Manik - But why Nandini? He is already married. Aur mujhe pata Chala tha ki Kuch din Pehle his wife left him . How can you marry him?

Nandini - Manik .... Uski wife ne use chod diya to problem kya hai. He is a nice person and I am happy to get married to him.

Manik - No.... I won't let this happen. You are not getting married to him and it's final. Mai Mom ko bhi bata deta hoon.

Manik was about to go to Nyonika when Nandini stopped him and said - Nahi ... Aap aisa Kuch nahi karenge. Aap hote kaun ho hamari life ka decision lene wale. Hum ye shadi karenge. That is final. Aur aap ka koi haq nahi banta hum Par. So please Jo horaha hai hone dijiye.

Manik was shocked to hear all this.

Manik - What did you just say? I am nobody in your life.....

Nandini was crying from inside coz Manik was her everything, her life, her love. But she had to do this as she had to protect the innocent people who were stuck in Soha's trap.

Manik - Ok fine. I won't interfere in your life anymore. Tum yahi chahti ho na. To yahi sahi. But Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum aise Kuch bolsakti ho.

Shanti who was a silent spectator to all this tried to interfere but Nandini joined her hands and asked her not to say anything through her eyes.

Manik - Nandini..... If you really want to get married, go ahead. I won't stop you. Waise bhi I m nobody to stop you.

Saying this Manik left the room.

As soon as Manik left, Nandini broke down into tears.

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.