CHAPTER -55

Hey guys...

How are you all?

Sorry for the delay .

Coming back to the chapter, here it is....

Shanti came to the guest room and said- Nandini Beta tum Jake ready ho jao Shaam ke function ke liye. Maine Parlour walo ko yahin pe bula liya hai. Wo log bas aati hi hongi jab tak tum Naha lo.

Nandini said ok and left.

Shanti asked Swati to take rest to which she obliged .

Nandini went to her room (MaNan room) and had a shower.

She came out wearing a simple pink salwar suit and was drying her hair when she heard a knock on the door

Nandini went and opened the door and gulped down her saliva.

She saw a team of beauticians standing there with a smile on their face .
(Guys tell me honestly how many of you thought that it was Manik who had knocked the door?😝😝😝)

Nandini allowed them in .

Nandini selfthought - Omg. Ye itne saare beauticians ki kya zarurat thi.

Ek bhi to aasakti thi na makeup ke liye.

One of the girls( beautician) said - Ma'am aap bilkul bhi worry mat kijiye.Hum 4 hours me apko ready kardenge. Aap bas relax hokar yahan baithiye.

Nandini selfthought - What???4 hours???

Nandini sat down and the girls started the make up.

Nandini was checking the clock from time to time to see how much time was left.

Finally she heaved a sigh of relief as soon as the girls said - Done Ma'am. You can have a look at yourself in the mirror. Agar Kuch kami reh gayi ho toh bol dijiye .

Nandini looked at herself in the mirror.

She was indeed looking pretty.

Shanti entered the room and saw Nandini.

Shanti - Bilkul pari lag rahi ho. Nazar na lage tumhe.

Saying this she applied kala tika behind Nandini's ear.

One of the beautician - Sahi kaha Aunty aapne. Ma'am ko dekh kar to sir ke hosh ud jayenge.

We will now take your leave.

Saying this they went away.

Shanti - Nandini jao tumhari Maa se mil lo. Jab tak Manik bhi ready hojayega.

Nandini - Ji Buaji.

Saying this she was about to go when Shanti stopped her and said- Nandini... Tum party se Pehle Manik ke samne mat aana.

Nandini looked confusingly at Shanti.

Shanti - Riwaj hai Beta.

Nandini nodded and said- Ok Buaji and left.

Shanti self- talk - Maaf karna Bhagwaan. Maine Nandini se Jhut bola . Wo Kya hai na mai Manik ka reaction dekhna chahti thi jab wo Nandini ko aise dekhega.

Nandini went to the guest room where her mother was present.

Swati saw her and said- Nandu bahut pyari lagrahi hai meri bachchi. Kisi ki Nazar na lage.

Nandini - Maa aap bhi. Pata hai kitne ghante lage hai mujhe ready hone me. Pata nahi kya kya kar rahi thi wo sab Parlour ki ladkiya.

Nandini complained making a cute pout.

Swati - Arey bilkul Budhu ki Budhu rahegi tu . Beta aaj se aadat daal le in sab ki. Ab tujhe aise hi saj dhaj ke rehna hoga. Manik ke liye.

Nandini selfthought - Agar Maa ko pata chalega ki Manik ko mujhme koi interest nahi hai to unhe bura lagega. Isiliye mai unhe abhi nahi bata sakti.

Swati - Kaha khogayi?

Nandini - Kahi nahi Maa. Aap jaldi se ready hojao.

Meanwhile in MANAN room-

Manik got ready and was getting restless to see Nandini as he had overheard the beauticians praising Nandini's beauty while leaving the house.

He wanted to see her once anyhow ( He couldn't understand the reason but he just wanted a glimpse of Nandini)but Shanti was not buying any of his excuses to go to the guestroom.

Manik had to give up eventually.

It was 8pm and the reception party started.

All the guests arrived and were wishing Manik one by one but he was least interested.

His eyes just wanted to see only one person and that was Nandini.

His wait was finally over as Nandini descended the stairs.

Manik was astounded by Nandini's Beauty.

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it .

Ignore the typos if any.

Guys as always I need help for Nandini and Manik's reception outfit.

Anybody willing to help...

-----------------------------------------------

Hi guys.... 

I have started a new story on my another account MaNaniac

It's a general Fiction.
Her Prince charming.

It was initially a Manik+Alya+ Nandini story but most of the readers didn't like the Manik Aliya connection so changed it to General Fiction.

Please do have a look.

I had the concept running in my mind for a few days.

Hope you guys will support me in that as well.

Only those who are interested to read a different and hatke story can check it out. I don't want any bashing there nor here.