CHAPTER-48

Hi guys...

I present you the most awaited chapter of this story.

After Manik left, Aaliya asked the servant to take care of the kid.

Aaliya- Kaka aap isey sambhaliye mai andar dekhkar aati hoon.

Aaliya was about to leave when the kids parents came from the back door .

The kid on seeing his parents rushed to them and hugged them tightly.

His mother had tears in her eyes.

She asked- Beta tu theek to hai na?

Un logo ne kuch kia to nahi?

She checked her child number of times to assure that he was ok.

Kid- Maa... Mai theek hoon. Wo Didi ne mujhe bacha liya... Pata hai Maa mujhe bahut dar lag raha tha..... Aap please mujhe firse akela to nahi chodogi na.....

His mother kissed his forehead and said- Nahi mere bache .... Mai tujhe kabhi apne aapse dur nahi hone doongi.

The kid's father(caretaker of orphanage) said- Ab hume chalna chahiye....Agar Soha Madam ko pata chalgaya toh problem hojayegi.

Aaliya who was witness to all this mother-son bond said- Soha???
Uska in sab se kya lena dena hai???

The caretaker(C.T) and his wife looked at each other. They hadn't noticed that Aaliya was present there too.

C.T- Madam aap yahan....

Aaliya- Aap log kya baatein kar rahe the. Kya aap bata sakte hai ki Soha ka in sab se kya relation hai. Aur ye sab ho kya raha hai.

C.T wife- Maaf karna Madamji but hume jaba hoga. Aur apse ek vinti hai ki aap please kisi se kuch mat kahiyega. Warna wo hume nahi chodegi. Wada kijiye madamji. Mai apke pair padhti hoon.

Saying this she touched Aaliya's feet.

Aaliya- Ye kya kar rahi ho aap. Mai kisise kuch nahi kahungi. Wada karti hoon.

The caretaker and his wife thanked her innumerable times and then left with their son.

Aaliya also left from there . She was confused as to what was actually happening and how Soha was involved in all this.

As she had promised Manik that she will handle the situation till he returns so Aaliya went inside the house and found Nyonika and Soha in deep conversation .

As soon as they saw Aaliya both of them stopped their conversation.

Nyonika- Arey Aaliya Beta tum kaha thi . Mujhe to laga tha ki tum ghar chali gayi hogi.

Aaliya- Nahi Aunty mai wo Manik ke sath thi....

Nyonika- Ok but Manik kaha hai. Dikhayi nahi de raha.

Aaliya- Wo Aunty .... kuch kaam se bahar gaya hai. Aata hi hoga.

Nyonika- Ok. Come na. Baitho yaha pe mere sath.

Aaliya went and sat beside Nyonika.

And they got busy in conversation.

Meanwhile-

Manik took out his car and went in search of Nandini.

He searched everywhere near his house but couldn't find her.

He asked few people whether they had seen a girl in bridal attire.

But no one had seen Nandini.

Finally Manik arrived at a small bus stop which waa at a distance from his house.

As it was night time , there wasn't anyone present at the bus stop except for a tea stall owner who was about to shut his shop and go home.