CHAPTER -35

Manik and Nandini bid bye to Nyonika and Shanti and sat in the car and drove away.

In the car -

Nandini - Manik apne hi Soha ke sandwich me mirchi dali na......

Manik - Yes....

Nandini - But Manik This is wrong. Aap aise kaise kar sakte ho ?

Manik - Nandini Soha ko sabak sikhana zaruri tha. Usne Mom ke khane me salt milaya uska kya?

Nandini - But Manik how can you be so sure ki ye Soha ne kiya hai. Shayad humse hi koi galti hogayi hogi taste karne me. Without proof we just can't blame anyone .Right.....

Manik - Proof!!!!! I have proof.

Nandini - What???

Manik self thought- Agar Maine Nandini ko bata dia ki Soha ke intentions kya hai to wo unnecessary worry karegi.

Manik- Nandini you are so innocent. Tum sabko apni tarah samajhti ho. You have to learn to stand up for yourself.

Nandini - But....

Manik - Ok Ok.... Chuck all that. Acha ek baat batao today is your first class .... Excited.....

Nandini - Feeling a bit nervous.

Manik - Nervous kyu????

Nandini - Pata nahi.

Till then they reached the institute.

Manik and Nandini got down.

Nandini stood before the gate and read the name of the college on the board.

The name of the college was IRIFD(Intrajit Roy Institute of Fashion Designing)

Nandini was very nervous. She hadn't been to college for the past two years.

Manik understood her dilemma and kept his hands on her shoulders and said- Nandini. Relax. Take a deep breath.

Nandini took a deep breath.

Manik - Good. Nandini don't be nervous. You can do this. I know you can. Ya....

Nandini nodded her head and said- Yes. I will do it. I won't panic.

Manik - Good. Ab jao andar. You're getting late. All the best.

Nandini - Ok. Thanks Manik for the support.

Manik blinked his eyes in assurance.

Nandini bid bye to Manik and entered the college.

After Nandini went inside, Manik left for his office.

He reached his office on time.

Manik was hired by the agency to do a photo shoot for a leading cloth line

Though it was a small project but still it would give him exposure to the glamour world.

Manik impressed the MD of the cloth brand Harsh Mittal with his amazing photographic skills.

He was so impressed by Manik that on the very first meeting, he gave him another assignment of shooting for the cover of leading magazine.

Harsh- Well done young man . I must say you are very talented. And I really like your attitude and dedication towards work. With this attitude I assure you that you will surely reach great heights in your career.

Manik - Thank you so much sir for the kind words.

Harsh- Well. Now that you have impressed me with your skills, I would like to give you another assignment to shoot for the cover of a leading fashion magazine. So tell me do you accept my offer.

Manik - Ofcourse sir. I would love to work on your next project.

Harsh- Ok then. See you at my office tomorrow.

With this he went away.

Manik's seniors congratulated him and gave him off for the rest of the day.

Manik was so happy and wanted to share the news with Nandini as soon as possible.

So he quickly packed his things and left for her college.

In the meantime at Nandini's college -

Nandini also had a great day in her college. It was the first day so the class was just introductory.

She made a couple of friends in the class.

After the class finished Nandini came out of the college with her friends and found Manik waiting for her at the gate.

Nandini - Manik aap itni jaldi aagaye?

Manik - Yes. Maine apne senior ko itna impress kardiya ke unhone mujhe half day ki chutti de Di. Waise tum to bahut hi Khush lag rahi ho.

Nandini - Yes. I am very happy. All thanks to you.

Nandini's new friends were standing there staring at Manik with their mouths wide open.

One of the girl Neha asked Nandini - Arey Nandini ye handsome sexy Munda kaun hai? Hume bhi to introduce karao.

Manik smirked on hearing this.

But Nandini didn't like the way they were looking at Manik.

Manik - Let me introduce myself. Hi I am Manik Malhotra.

Saying this he forwarded his hand.

The girl took his hand for a handshake and said- Hi Manik . Nice name. By the way I am Neha Sharma.

Manik - Hi Neha nice to meet you.

Nandini - Manik I think we should leave now.

Manik - Ok. As you say.

Neha- Itni jaldi bhi kya hai. Abhi to mile hai. Coffee shoffee peete hai sath me.

Manik - Not a bad idea. I don't mind at all.

Nandini - Manik...... We are getting late. Let's go.

Saying this Nandini took him to the car and both of them sat and drove away.

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.