CHAPTER -57

Hi guys...

I am back with another update of this story.

Manik - Nandini... I love you very very much.

Do you love me???

Nandini couldn't believe what she just heard.

She didn't know how to react.

Whatever Manik just said was something she had craved to hear from his mouth.

The day had finally come when her wish got fulfilled.

God has finally given Manik's confession as an answer to all her prayers.

Nandini closed her eyes and thanked God several times to listening to her prayers.

Nandini had suffered a lot for so long and finally she was getting some peace.

Nandini selfthought - Thank you God for listening to my prayers. Mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha ki Manik ne ye sab kaha mujhse .

Is this all real or am I dreaming ?

No this can't be a dream.

Agar ye dream hua to.

Nandini didn't have the courage to open her eyes.

But she had to do this.

Nandini slowly opened her eyes and found that Manik wasn't in front of her.

For a moment her heart stopped beating.

Her greatest fear had come true.

She was just dreaming about Manik.

Nandini looked at the sky and laughed on her fate.

Her dreams were a shattered again.

Nandini was still complaining to God in her mind when she heard Manik's voice.

Manik - Nandini....

Nandini looked down and found Manik on his knees in front of her.

Manik had held a ring in his right hand.

Manik - Nandini tum upar kyu dekh rahi thi. Mai to yaha hoon.

Nandini - Manik aap neeche kyu baithe ho. Aur aap kab aaye?

Manik - What??? What do you mean ke mai kab aaya. Mai to kabse yahi Par hoon. Infact mai hi tumhe yahan lekar aaya tha. Remember...

Nandini then realised that she wasn't dreaming . Nandini mentally slapped herself for being so stupid to think that it was a dream.

Manik -

Arey yaar...

Itna soch kya rahi ho ?

I know what your answer would be?

But I still want to hear it from you.

Ab jawab de bhi do takay mai Tumhe ye ring pehna saku.

Or do you want me to sit in this position the entire night?

Ya fir tum mana karne wali ho?

Nandini didn't say anything.

Nandini was so overwhelmed with the sweet gesture of Manik that she had tears in her eyes.

Manik saw this and got up immediately to wipe her tears.

Manik - Kya hua Nandini??? Tum to kyu rahi ho? Kya Maine Kuch galat bol diya?

Agar aisa hai to I am really sorry. I never intended to hurt you.

Please stop crying.

Nandini - Mai ro nahi rahi hu.... Ye to bas....

Manik wiped Nandini's tears and said- It's Ok Nandini. I think I shouldn't have hurried things up. But it's Ok . We will take it slow. I will take it slow. There is no need to rush. Take your time to give your answer.

I will wait for it . Aur Haan tumhara Jo bhi jawab hoga mujhe manzoor hoga. Ok....

Nandini looked into Manik's eyes and they shared a cute eyelock.

Their moment was disturbed by someone clearing their throat.

Manik looked at the direction of the person and found that it was Aaliya.

Manik - Aaliya tum???

Aaliya - Yes. Sorry to disturb you guys. But abhi mujhe Jana hai isiliye tumhe Bye karne aayi thi.

Manik - It's Ok Aaliya. U don't have to say sorry. Hum log to bas baat kar rahe the.

Aaliya hugged Manik in a friendly way and whispered in Manik's  ears- Agar bas baat karne se yahan ka temperature Itna badh gaya hai to I can imagine aage kya haal hoga?

Manik gave a smile and looked at Nandini.

Aliya - Anyways Bye guys. See you soon.

And Haan Nandini now he is all yours. But I suggest you both have to wait till the guests leave.

And Aliya winked at Nandini and left.

Nandini to Manik- I think Aliya is right. Hume party me wapas Jana chahiye.

Manik - As you say. Let's go.

With this both of them went and joined others.

In the meantime, Nyonika was plotting with Soha on how to keep Manik away from Nandini.

Soha - Nyonika Aunty aap itna soch kyu rahi ho? U can use the same excuse which u used last time with Vivek.

Nyonika - Nahi Soha Manik won't buy that excuse so easily. 

Vivek hamara business handle karta tha isiliye Maine use business emergency ka bahana banaya tha.

But I don't think Manik ko convince karna itna aasaan hoga.

Hume Kuch aur sochna hoga.

Soha - Agar Manik ko yahan se bhejne ke bajay hum Nandini ko hi kahi dur bhejde toh.

Nyonika - Matlab.

Soha - Matlab ye ki Agar Nandini Uske Maa ke ghar chali jaye toh???

Nyonika -Haan ye baat sahi kahi tumne. Pag phere ke bahane hi sahi Kuch din to Nandini Manik se dur rahegi.

Soha - Hmm... To aap Nandini ki Maa se abhi baat kar lijiye .

Nyonika - Ok let's go.

With this both of them too came back to the party.

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.

---------------------------------------------

P.S: if you consider me worthy enough please do vote for me in the Fiction Awards 2016 for the Best of the beginner category .

If you don't know the procedure u can ask me.

Voting is unlimited.

But if you don't have so much time atleast u can vote once.

Hope you will vote for me.

U all must be thinking that I am forcing you to vote. But if you really like my work please do vote.

One vote per person will make a huge difference.

Even if I don't win I will be satisfied that so many of you voted for me.

That's all I want to say.

Rest is your wish.