CHAPTER -42

Manik went to his room and checked the footage .

After a few minutes Manik was shocked to see the view infront of him on his laptop......

Manik saw that he had kissed Nandini.

He couldn't believe that he could do such a thing with Nandini.

Manik - How could I do this to her?
She is suffering everything silently .
I was worried about what was the thing which was troubling her. But now I understand that I was the reason for her stress. Nandini has started taking anti depressants just because of me. I have to clear it out. I can't let her suffer like this. If she loves me I will have to reciprocate the feeling back to her. She has suffered so much till now. I won't let her suffer more.

Saying this he shut his laptop and then went to Nyonika to talk about cancelling Nandini's wedding but Nyonika was asleep so he thought to talk about it in the morning.

Manik then drove to the hospital as Shanti was alone with Nandini.

In the meantime,

At the hospital -

Nandini got up in the middle of the night and tried to sit straight to drink water.

But due to weakness, the glass fell off her hand and broke.

Shanti woke up with the breaking of the glass and rushed to Nandini.

Shanti - Kya karti ho tum Nandini. Mujhe jagana chahiye tha na Agar pani peena tha toh.

Shanti took another glass and poured water in it and gave it to Nandini and threw the broken glass pieces in the dustbin.

Nandini drank the water and handed back the glass to Shanti.

Shanti - Nandini tum theek to ho na. Matlab tum achanak aise behosh ho gayi. Akhir baat kya hai. Koi Pareshani hai kya Beta. Tum mujhe batasakti ho Jo bhi tumhare Mann me hai.

Nandini avoiding eye contact said - Nahi Buaji aisi to koi baat nahi hai. Bas thodi si thakan hai. Hum bilkul theek hai.

Shanti - Nandini tum Kuch chupa to nahi rahi ho.

Nandini - Nahi toh . Mai kya chupaungi aapse. Kuch bhi to nahi.

Shanti - To yeh kya hai?

Saying this Shanti took out the photo of the person with whom Nyonika had fixed Nandini's marriage.

Nandini was shocked to see the picture.

Nandini - Buaji ye photo aapke paas kaise?

Shanti - Wo mujhe tumhare cupboard se mili. Magar ye important nahi hai. Tumne mujhe bataya kyu nahi is baare me. Itna paraya kar diya mujhe.
Aisi kya majboori thi Jo tum isse shadi karne ke liye tayyar ho gayi.

Nandini told everything to Shanti about the circumstances in which she agreed for the marriage.

Shanti - Nyonika aise kaise karsakti hai. Tum fikar mat karo. Mai Raj Bhai aur Manik se baat karti ho. Tumhe ye shadi karne ki zarurat nahi hai.

Nandini - Nahi Buaji aap kisiko Kuch mat batana. Isi me sabki bhalayi hai.

Shanti - But Beta..... Mai ye shadi kaise hone de sakti hoon apni aankhon ke samne.

Nandini - Buaji apko meri kasam aap kisise Kuch nahi kahengi.

Nandini selfthought - Sorry Buaji hum aapko pura sach nahi bata sakte. Ye sach hum apne dil me hi rakhkar chale jayenge yaha se bahut dur. Aap sab se dur. Manik se dur.

Saying this she smiled inwardly on her fate.

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.

I seriously don't know what I have written and if you guys will like it or not.

If you didn't like it feel free to give your valuable feedback.

And guys the next update will be a Maha Update (approx 2000 words).
But I m not sure when I will be posting it. So please have patience.

And about Unacceptable Relation and Second Wife you will be getting a Maha Update as well very soon.