CHAPTER -63

Hey guys...

I present you with another chapter of this story.

Manik reached the office of the event manager.

The receptionist directed him to the cabin of her boss.

Manik followed the directions  and reached the cabin of the manager.

He knocked the door and on getting permission entered inside.

Event Manager - Hello Mr. Manik... Aapke baare me bahut suna hai humne. It appears that you are the best bet for any modelling assignment. Tabhi to itne demand me ho.

Manik - Aisi koi baat nahi hai. Wo to bas I like to finish my work with full dedication.

Event Manager(E.M) - That's exactly why we want you to get some perfect snaps of a mega event being conducted by our company.
We would be glad to have you on board.

Manik - Sure sir... Could you let me know what sort of event is it?

There is a grand celebration going on in the this city. They have hired us to organise the event.

Saying this the manager handed over an envelope to Manik which had all the details of the event.

Manik looked at the details and a smile appeared on his face.

Manik - Ok. I am ready for this. So when do I leave?

E.M- You can leave by Tomorrow evening. The event is scheduled to take place day after tomorrow.

Manik - Ok . I am in.

E.M- That's great. Let's just finish the formalities.

With this the event manager summoned his assistant to get the contract papers ready.

Manik signed the papers and left after discussing some more details.

In the meantime,

In train -

Nandini sat quietly staring out of the window lost in the thoughts.

Swati - Kya hua Beta. Kaha khogayi?

Nandini - Kahi nahi Maa. Hum to bas soch rahi hai ki kaise hamari life achanak se badal gayi. Hum to sab se door jarahe the Par Bhagwaan ki marzi shayad Kuch aur hi thi isiliye Bhagwaan ne Manik ko hamare liye ek masiha banakar bhej diya.

Swati - Sach kaha tune . Manik ek masiha hi to hai. Aur Haan aisa jeevan saathi kismat walon ko hi milta hai. Wo tujhse bahut pyaar bhi karta hai.

Nandini - Aap sach keh rahi ho Maa. But kya hum us pyaar ke layak hai. Mera Matlab kya hum Manik ko wo Saari khushiya de paayenge Jo wo deserve karte hai. Kabhi kabhi to Hume dar Lagta hai Maa ki kahi hum ....

Swati didn't let Nandini to complete the sentence.

Swati - Chup hoja. Ekdum chup. Aisa kuch nahi hoga. Tujhe meri kasam Agar tune dobara koi aisi waisi baat apni zuban pe layi to. Mujhe Lagta hai... Balki yakeen hai mujhe ki tu aur Manik hamesha ek sath rahenge aur Khush rahenge . Tum dono ko koi juda nahi karpayega. Yahan tak Bhagwaan bhi aisa karne se Pehle sau baar sochega.

To ye sad face ko smiling face me convert kar aur Khush raha kar.

Nandini smiled and hugged Swati.

Nandini - I promise Maa. Hum hamesha Khush rahenge.

Swati - Ye Hui na baat. Meri Beti Bahut strong hai.

Saying this Swati kissed Nandini's forehead.