CHAPTER-74

Hi Guysss...

Presenting another chapter of this story.

Manik- So u want me to say about my feelings for u.
Well... Uske liye to i am always ready.

When i first met you i  honestly didn't know that u were gonna be this important to me.
The first time I met you it wasn't love at first sight. My love for you formed gradually, your personality, your voice, your hair, your smile, your anger, the way you looked at me, your cute pouts gradually I realised that it was you... My heart gave me a signal that it was you . You are the one I was looking for. At that point I realised that I can't even imagine my life without you.

Nandini listened to everything Manik confessed and said- Manik... Ek baat puche aapse???

Manik- I know ke tum kya puchna chahti ho? Yahi na ki when was the moment I realised my love for you.

Nandini- Haan. But aapko kaise pata chala ke hum kya puchna chahte the???

Manik- It's easy Love. I can understand your every single breath. In short I can read ur mind and heart. That's how well I know you.

Nandini blushed hearing this.

Manik- Mujhe ye bhi pata hai ki u are blushing right now.

Nandini smiled n said- Manikkk...

Manik- Haan bolo na.

Nandini- Aap Kuch bolrahe the...

Manik- Yeah. U remember the time when we took shelter in a hut in the forest when u were kidnapped by some goons. That was the moment I started to feel something for you. But I buried those feelings as I didn't want to loose my best friend.

Nandini- Chahe Kuch bhi hojaye. I won't loose Ur best friend. Never ever. That's a promise.

Manik-Hmm... So my dear best friend. Ab tumhara question n answer round khatm hogaya hai to let's come back to the present. Why are we talking about the past???

Nandini-So what do you want to talk about the present?

Manik- Well. You see wifey. I don't believe in talking. I believe in action. U know what I mean???

Nandini- No. I don't know what you are talking about.

Manik- Ohhhh... Acting Innocent n all huh!!!

Nandini- I m not acting Innocent. Mai Actually me Innocent hoon.

Manik- Haan Haan Mujhe pata hai. Achi tarah se pata hai. I have experienced Ur innocence last night. Yaad aaya kuch.

Nandinis cheeks turned to the deepest red on hearing Manik's words.

Manik in a teasing mode- Kya hua ab chup kyu hogayi??? Agar Yaad nahi aaraha hai to mai yaad dila deta hoon.

Nandini- Manik... Kyu sata rahe ho aap Hume. U are very bad.

Manik smirked and said- No. But on a serious note Nandini.

I'm having a really hard time... Can't stop thinking about that last night.

You know what I've been thinking about doing to you?"

I want to feel your hands on me.

I really need you now.

I've been thinking about last night all day. Can't wait to do that again."