Chapter-3

Continuation of flashback-

Vivek came to Nandini and informed her that he had to leave for some important business work to London.

Nandini felt sad but Vivek assured that he would return soon and pecked her forehead and left.

Nyonika smiled seeing this as now her mission was accomplished.

Vivek used to talk to Nandini on phone regularly.

And Nandini used to wait eagerly for his calls.

Nyonika couldn't tolerate even this so she used to give loads of house work to Nandini so that she won't be able to talk to Vivek.

Few months passed by in the same fashion and finally the day arrived when Vivek was to return to India.

He didn't inform Nandini about his return as he wanted to surprise her.

He came and met his parents first and then went to Nandini.

Nandini was sitting in the room near the window. He came from behind and placed his hands on her eyes.

Nandini recognised him and removed his hands and faked anger.

Nandini- Aap bahut bure ho . apne bataya bhi nahi ke aap aaj arahe ho. Mai naraaz hu aapse. Jao mai nahi baat karti aapse.

Saying this she turned to other side.

Vivek smiled seeing his wife's cuteness.
He came in front of her and held his ears and said-

My dear wifey I am really sorry. I know that you are angry with me but don't worry aaj raat tumhari saari naraazgi dur kar dunga mai.
I have planned a surprise for you.

Nandini got excited and said- Surprise. What is it ? Bolo na.

Vivek- Have patience my dear u will get all your answers tonight.

Saying this he hugged her.

They talked for sometime and he went out to plan his surprise.

It was 6 in the evening when he called Nandini and asked her to be ready as he was coming to pick her up in half an hour.

Nandini got ready in a red saree , left her hair open and did some make up.

She waited for almost one hour but Vivek didn't come.
She called him several times but he didn't pick up.
Then after 15 min he got a call from Vivek's number.

Nandini picked up and said- kaha hai aap . hum kab se wait kar rahe hai aapka.

But it was not Vivek who answered her .
That person said that Vivek had net with an accident and is admitted in city hospital.

Hearing this the phone slipped from her hands and she collapsed on the ground.

Nyonika was passing by and observed Nandini sitting lifelessly on the ground .
He came and saw her phone and picked it up and the person on other other side informed her about Vivek.

Nyonika rushed to the hospital after informing Shanti and asked her to inform Raj.

Shanti informed Raj and took Nandini with her to the hospital.

Vivek had severe injuries and lost lot of blood. He was in very critical condition.

Nyonika saw this and her heart shattered to see her son in such condition.

Meanwhile Raj also reached there with Shanti and Nandini.

Nandini was still not responding to anything. She was like a lifeless body.

Vivek asked everyone to give him some alone time with Nandini.

Shanti made her sit on a stool near Vivek's bed and everyone went out.

Vivek- Nandini. Look at me .
(Nandini looked at her)

I wanted to confess this now as i don't have enough time.

I love you Nandini. I really do.
But I couldn't fulfill my promise to always be there with you.
Promise me one thing that you will not cry for me after I m gone.
You have to be strong. You will never fall weak. You will move ahead in life.

Nandini please promise me.

Nandini was crying her heart out hearing all these.

Vivek wiped her tears .

Nandini kept her head on his chest and promised him that she won't fall weak and she won't cry.

Nandini- Please don't leave me and go.
Please.

Vivek smiled hearing this and pecked her forehead.

In the meantime everyone came.

Vivek's eyes were getting heavy. His eyes were searching for one person.

Raj saw this and understood that Vivek was searching for his little brother.

Raj- I have informed him and he will be here any moment.

Just then the door opened and a 6 ft guy entered .
He came near Vivek and sat there .

Vivek- Yaar tu hamesha late hota hai but thank God you are here on time .

Atleast I was able to see you before dying.
That guy was in tears seeing his elder brother in such condition.

He said- Bhai please aisa mat bolo. Kuch nai hoga aapko.

Vivek smiled lightly and said- Manik mere jaane ke baad sabka dhyan rakhna.

Yes the person was Manik- Vivek's younger brother.

Vivek saw everyone for the last time and then his eyes shut.

Done with another chapter.

It was a bit emotional for me.
Hope you guys like it.