CHAPTER -53

Hey guys...

I am here with another update.

Manik and Nandini went towards the car.

Nandini was so busy in looking at her mobile screen that she didn't notice the slippery path.

Manik was behind Nandini and before they could reach the car, Nandini's leg slipped and she was about to fall but Manik reached her in time and held Nandini to prevent her from Falling.

Manik - Nandini... Be careful. Dhyaan kaha hai tumhara???

Nandini - Wo..... Mai...

Manik - Relax... Tum theek to ho na. Lagi to nahi?

Nandini - Haan. Mai theek hoon.

Shanti came by then and said-

Shanti - Kya hua Nandini???

Nandini - Kuch nahi Buaji....

Shanti - Acha theek hai Chalo....

With this Shanti and Nandini went forward .

Manik opened the car back door for Shanti.

And for Nandini he opened the passenger seat but Nandini sat beside Shanti.

This act of Nandini pricked Manik's heart but he chucked it and faked a smile.

Nandini selfthought - I am really sorry Manik. Hum jante hai ki apko bura laga . Ye sab karna hamare liye bhi aasan nahi hai. But ye karna to hoga Hume.

Hum khud ki Khushi ke liye apko aur Aaliya ko alag kaise karsakte hai.

Manik occupied the drivers seat and drove away.

They reached the mall in 15 min.
Manik parked the car and they went inside.

They went to the Bridal Clothes Store to shop for the reception attires.

Shanti - Nandini Beta tumhe Jo bhi dresses pasand aaye lelo. Don't hesitate.

Nandini - Ji Buaji. But aap sath nahi honge kya?

Shanti - Mujhe Kuch zaruri cheeze leni hai party ke liye.

Aur Waise bhi time bahut kam hai .

So mai jaake doosri shopping karleti hoon.

Agar tumhe Kuch help chahiye to Manik hai na. He will help you out.

Nandini nodded and Shanti left .

The salesgirl showed innumerable dresses but Nandini couldn't understand what to select so she looked at Manik through the mirror in front of her.

Nandini needed Manik's help but didn't want to ask for it.

So Nandini stood up and held the dresses one by one as if trying to choose which one to select and observed Manik's facial expressions to each dress.

Manik was not aware of this act of Nandini. So he was making faces at each dress held by Nandini.

Finally the salesgirl handed Nandini an attire which brought a smile on Manik's face.

Nandini to the salesgirl - I will take this one.

Salesgirl - Very good selection Madam. I am sure you will look too pretty in this attire and your husband won't be able to take his eyes off you.

On hearing this,Nandini looked at Manik and lowered her head.

Manik self thought- It's true... I can't wait to see Nandini in this dress.

Then they shopped various accessories, makeup products and other stuff with Shanti.

Shanti - So we have almost everything for the party except one thing.

Manik - Bua. Humne Saari shopping to karli hai. Aur kya baaki hai.

Shanti - Arey Budhu , Mangalsutra to liya hi nahi humne.

Manik - Bua if Nandini doesn't mind I would like to get the Mangalsutra.

Shanti - Ye to bahut hi achi baat hai. Nandini ko kya problem hosakti hai. Infact ye to tera haq hai aur responsibility bhi ki tu apni wife ke liye Mangalsutra leke aaye.

Manik - Theek hai Bua. Aap log car me baithiye mai abhi aaya.

Saying this Manik went to the jewellery shop and bought a Mangalsutra for Nandini.

Shanti to Nandini - Tumhe pata hai Nandini Manik ko shopping karna bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai. But I am surprised ki aaj usne ek shabd nahi nikala ki Buaji jaldi kijiye.... Aur kitni der..... wagera.

Mujhe to Lagta hai ki wo ye sab tumhare liye kar raha hai. Tum uski wife hone ke sath sath ek achi dost bhi ho.

Nandini smiled weakly.

By that time Manik came and they drove back to their home.

Shanti - Nandini tum Jake rest karo. Mai ye samaan tumhare room me bhijwati hu.

Nandini nodded and left.

Shanti to Manik- Manik Beta, tere kapdo ke liye Bhaiyya ne already order de diya hai. Shaam tak aajayenge. Tab tak tu bhi rest karle.

Aur Haan Nandini se ek baar baat karlena. Mujhe Lagta hai ki something is bothering her.

Manik - Ji Bua. Mai baat karta hoon.

Saying this he went to his room.

Nandini was instructing the servants where to keep the shopping bags when Manik walked in.

The servants kept the bags and left.

Manik - Nandini.... Can I ask you something?

Nandini avoiding Manik's gaze said - Puchiye....

Manik - Is something bothering you? You can share it with me. Before anything else we are friends.

Nandini selfthought -

That's the problem Manik. Aap Hume sirf ek friend samajhte ho.

You don't love me. You love Aaliya.

And I am completely Ok with it. I can't force you to love me.

But mai Aaliya ki apki zindagi me wapas le aaungi.

I will sort out everything by talking to Aaliya today itself.

Manik - Nandini why are you silent?Answer me.

Before Nandini could say anything, the servant came and knocked the door.

Nandini opened the door and the servant said - Madam aapko Buaji bula rahi hai. Aapse milne koi aaya hai.

Nandini - Theek hai... Mai abhi aayi.

Saying this Nandini threw a glance at Manik and left to see who had come to meet her.

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.

Any guesses who is the person who has come to meet Nandini.

It's too simple.

Let's see how many of you guess it correctly.

-------------------------------------------------

Guys I am really sorry to disappoint all of you who had expected some Romantic moments of MANAN while shopping.

And I would like to tell you that you guys will be getting some respite from all these sad and boring phase in The life of MANAN in the coming chapters.

---------------------------------------------

And coming to the prologue part, well there are a lot of issues to be handled before that part.

If you guys want me to directly jump to the prologue part, then I will do so in the next 2-3 updates.

Do you guys want me to do that???

Awaiting your response...