CHAPTER -21

Manik after finishing the call went inside and asked everyone to assemble in the classroom of the orphanage.

All the kids entered and took their respective seats.

Lata , Shanti and Nandini along with the other workers too came and sat on the benches.

Manik gave the kids some task of reading and the kids got busy in that.

Manik made sure that no one left the classroom till the arrangements were made in the garden.

Manik then checked the paperwork of the orphanage land and instructed the caretaker to bring all the records of the transactions that have been taking place since the last two years.

He went through the files and found out the actual problem and got the solution to the problem.

As soon as he finished the work for which he had come to Amritsar, he got a call from someone.

Manik picked up the call

Manik - Hello.... Haan kaam hogaya?

and the person on the phone said -
all the arrangements have been done outside the orphanage.

Manik said- Ok hum log aarahe hai bahar.

Person - Ji sir.

With this Manik kept the phone and said- Chalo bachcho padhai ka time over . Now is the time for some masti.

The children got excited hearing the word Masti.

Kid1 - Bhaiyya masti Matlab.

Manik - Tum log chalo to sahi bahar. Sab apne aap pata chal jayega.

All the children ran out to the garden area and were excited to see the arrangements done.

Manik paid money to the people who had arranged the setup and they went away.

Everyone was mesmerised with the arrangements.

Kid1- Bhaiyya yeh sab kya hai.

Manik - Tum logo ke liye special movie night arrange ki hai maine. Uske baad dinner.

Kid2- Wow!!!!

(Screen arranged in the garden )