End - Epilouge

No one's POV:

Everyone went home as their graduation has ended, the gang though, have separated in different "special" places for their fairytale bondings.

~with HASE~

Hawk, and Rose spent their time at their floating Picnic table, with the moonlight glowing above them.

"Hawk, what do you think would happen after all this is done?" Rose asked Hawk.

Hawk smiled.

"Well, I know for sure we all will be a happy fairytale." He said.

Gigi, and Doc came out and nodded.

"Gigi, what's that patch on your uniform?" Rose asked her Mouse pet.

Gigi stood proudly and told her it was from their spirit animals. Doc, nodded. Their patches were the same image in what Cinderella saw from their Expecto orbs.

"Cool as ice!!" Hawk exclaimed.

Rose giggled at Hawk's rection. Both of them looked eye to eye, leaned closer

Aaaaaannnddd.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~with Traving~

"Ling ling, you know that place I always talked about?" Travis asked.

"Yes Travis." Ling ling said.

He smiled.

"Well, this was the place." He said.

He pointed to a Large Meadow glowing in the dark, with Fireflies that formed, the words "I love you - Travis", Ling ling gasped.

"do you like it?" He asked Ling ling.

Ling ling smiled and looked at Travis.

"I love it!!" She embraced him in a hug.

Travis smiled and hugged her back, pulled away and looked at Ling ling....... They started ti get closer.....

Aaaaannnddddd.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~with Josquire/Jesquire~

"Oh my frog!! This is Frog-tastic!!" Joy exclaimed at the gift Esquire gave her.

"Well, you deserved it, it was my Grandmothers, she said I would give this to my true love when I know she is the one." He smiled and held her hand.

Joy smiled.

"Esquire.... Well, the last time I first met you, I was being silly was I?" She blushed in embarasement.

He chuckled.

"It was actually kinda cute." He said.

Joy looked at his emerald green eyes, Esquire did the same, they begin to lean close.......

Aaaannndddd...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~with TobyRia~

Astoria, and Toby walked their way to the Enchanted garden at Sleeping beauty Castle.

"Toby this place is amazing!" Astoria exclaimed.

"Well, this is where I mostly go in my free time, sometimes I suddenly snooze here." He scratched the back of his neck.

Astoria giggled.