Ch. 20 - Labyrinth pt. 2

Beccy's POV:

We we're talking about, the song our we just made to make the door open.

"That was great!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah!" They agreed.

But then we hear a Los roar in front of us.

"Uh guys, what is that?" Clara asked.

The creature stepped forward and it was really tall, taller than our tower.

"It's a monster, attack!!" Dan charged.

He ran forward and dodged boulders.

"Let's go!" Bear said and charged with him punching every boulder.

The monster roared, and kung it's arm at us.

"Look out!!!" Clara yelled.

Me and Denise and Bea, and dodged it, but Dan, Bear and Clara, weren't so lucky they got throw of the wall.

"Guys!!!......... Grrrr, that's it!!" I yelled.

I came up to the monster and climbed it's arm up to it's head, then I found it's weak spot.

"There it is, Bear give me something sharp!!!" I called.

He picked up a big stick and threw it at me, I caught it with my hair, and stabbed it's nape. The monster roared and fell to the ground, I hopped off and ran to Dan, and Clara.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"We're fine, it's a good thing I knew a healing spell." Clara said.

I sighed in relief.

"Come on let's go we already passed the third maybe there's more." Bea said, we nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~meanwhile~

Luke's POV:

"Luke Charming!!!! Brandon Beast!!!!" The fan girls squealed running after me and my best bud Brandon

'Oh for charms sake, why can't they pick a different dude I'm not interested with these things!!' I screamed in my mind. (Someone feels the same way Luke)

"Luke over there!!" Brandon pointed to a bush.

I hopped in it, and tried to stay quiet.

"I think they went that way." One of them said and ran the other direction.

Bramdon turned to me.

"Dude how did we even manage this." He asked surprised.

I smirked.

"We have iur ways." I said.

" but I'm faster at hiding *smirks*" Brandon smirked.

I patted his back.

He looked down.

"But my twin bro is different though." He mumbled.

But I heard everything.

"What do you mean, Twin bro?" I asked.

His eye's widened.

"What, uuhhhh, what are you talking abou-" I cut him off by raising my eyebrow at him.

"Fineee, yes I have a Twin Bro, but he's studying at Regal Academy, and already has a girlfriend." He explained.

"But why arent you at the same School?" I asked.