Ch. 9 - Winter Ball

Clara's POV:

It was already night time and I was still worrying about Rose when I heard about Rose's curse and that there was a fever a few days ago, and I waited for the good news when........

"Mom, Dad?" A voice called out.

I recognized that voice immediately, ROSE!!!

I went down the stairs and see Hawk and Rose.

"Rose!" I hugged her tight.

She hugged back. Soon enough Dave can and saw that Rose was alright, he had a relieved face and hugged Rose as well.

"Welcome back sweetie, but is it okay for me to ask what happened these past few days." I said.

We sat on the couch, and Rose and Hawk narrated what happened at R.A, while I was listening, I realized Hawk was there with her the whole time.

"Hawk thank you for protecting our daughter." Dave said.

"No problem, I love your daughter I wouldn't let anything happen to her." He kissed Rose's cheek.

"Anyway, it's already late, we should go ti bed." Hakw said.

I agreed, and let Hawk sleep in the room next to Rose's since it was a guest room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~the next morning~

Rose's POV:

Me and Hawk were headed to R.A when I see......... Astoria with a boy?!

"Hey Astoria who's this, is this your date to the ball??" I aksed.

She blushed, and Joy and Ling ling giggled.

"Uh, y-yes...... Guy's meet Toby Beauty, grandson of sleeping beauty." She introduced.

"Hey." He waved.

Me and Hawk waved back.

"Well, I've been meaning to tell this to you guys but, me and Esquire are dating." Joy said out of the blue.

I paused for a bit, but Squealed so loud they had to cover their ears. Hawk then kissed me to make me stop.

"There that would make you quiet." He chuckled, I blushed madly..

They giggled.

"Oh my grade! We're almost late for school come on!" Astoria said AMD rushed off.

"Is she always like that." Toby laughed.

"Yup." We answered.

We followed Astoria to morning assembly, and see Granny with all the teachers.

"Good morning, student as you may know tonight is the winter ball and your being graded by this, so you are given the whole day to practice about your poise, and grace." Professor SnowWhite said.

We were dismissed and the other teams were talking about the ball, while we were just hanging out at our place.

"So Hawk, when did you start parcticing this spell that stayed permanent." Travis asked.

"Well I started practicing it when I was planning to take Rose on a date." He explained.

"Awwwweee, so it means you did this for Rose." Joy said.

We nodded.

"Hey what's the SnowWhite dragon doing here." I asked, noticing the SnowWhite dragon or Blizzard was here.