Ch. 38 - Graduation 🎓

(By the way if your wondering why Alynna and Luke weren't in the past chapters, well I forgot to tell you their visiting Luke's parents, and their back here now😊😊)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alynna's POV:

Luke's parents were nice, we we're playing games, telling stories of our families, but now we're back and ready to go on graduation.

"Hey Alynna you ready!!" I heard Hawk call.

"Yep!" I came running down.

He smiled.

"Come on the others are waiting." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

I was wearing a sky blue dress, that has snowflakes designs on it, blue leggings, and shoes. Hawk was wearing a Navy blue tuxedo, with frost patterns on top coming to the bottom.

"So, you ready your graduation." He asked me.

"Yep!" I replied.

We arrived at the school, and I see our teachers in our school joined on stage with the teachers here at R.A.... Maybe because we've spent time here they decided to graduate us here.

I then see the gang talking.

"Hey guys!" I called for them.

They turned to us.

Rose was wearing her pink dress with Rose designs.

Stella and Astoria almost had the same except Stella was wearing a simple Sun patterned dress, while Astoria has a purple dress.

Ling ling, has her own dress from her place which was, a light purple dress that goes knee level and leggings.

Joy has her green dress that is knee level also and green leggings.

With the guys, Luke was wearing a white and gold tuxedo.

Brandon was wearing a tuxedo with a gold accent.

Travis was wearing his read tuxedo with a rose brooch.

Esquire was wearing a yellow green Tuxedo.

Toby was wearing a Blue and gold tuxedo.

"Wow you all look great!!" I exclaimed.

"So do you." Rose said.

"Heh thanks." I said.

Hawk went to Rose, and Luke came to me.

"Hey Alynna, well about my parents... Did they show you the album?" He asked nervously.

I giggled.

"Yes, you were so cute." I pinched his cheek.

He blushed mad, I kissed him in the cheek.

"Well, we better go to our place,I see granny Cinderella is about to call us in, with grandpa Charming to give his speech." He said.

I nodded, we walked to where the others were sitting and sat with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cinderella's POV:

I came up on the stage.

"Student's may I have your attention please!" I called out.

They stopped and looked at me.