Ch. 15 - Astoria and joy's new abilities

(You guys have to listen to a song called DESPACITO it's so cool!! And catchy!!)

Dedicated to regalacademy4ever

Elsa's POV:

I was sitting down on the couch. Waiting for the kids to get ready for school.

"Hey Elsa we've got some news." North said.

I turned around to see them stadning there.

"What is it?" I asked standing.

"Hawk and Travis has their new ability now!!" Anna squealed.

"REALLY??"

"Yep, aanndd bet you that Astoria and Joy are next." Punzie said.

"Mom, it's time we gotta go to school now." Ella said.

"Okay, stay safe you two." I kissed their cheek and they went out.

"Alright, let's just wait for more news. You can go back to work now." Bunny said.

We waved goodbye and they went back to the north pole.

"I hope they can master it, we are going back there after all of them has it right? ...... And whom of us has to go back if they do?" Anna asked.

"North said, me, Jack, Punzie, you, and Hiccup. Can only go, because we are helping them control their new powers." I explained.

"OK, as long as we get to see our old friend again." Anna said.

"And her cute boyfriend." We all said and laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~meanwhile~

~at R.A~

Joy's POV:

Wow, Travis and Hawk have their new powers I wonder what mine would be....... Maybe something about frogs!!

"Guys you won't believe what just happened." Rose yelled, running to us with Astoria behind her.

"What is it Rose?" Ling ling asked.

"Okay, so Tori and I were helping M. Rapunzel stack the books in the library...... Tori was supposed to make a ivy ladder, but instead a-" she was cut off by Astoria.

"Giant flower trampoline appeared. It's like I have the ability to summon flower objects, like how Rose can make anything out of pumpkin." She continued.

"Well you know what that means, Astoria has her new power!!" I exclaimed.

Then Vicky and her friends came to us.

"Hey guys we need your help." Vicky said.

"Sure, what is it?" Hawk asked.

"We need your help in finding a certain ingredient, we need it to make a potion of finding someone." Ruby said.

"I see, what is the name if this ingredient, maybe we can find it in the library on where to find it." Astoria suggested.

"Okay so the name is a glass gemstone it's also known for it being the glass used for magic mirrors." Cyrus said.

"Wait, I know that stone but only someone who can see underwater can get it." Hawk said.

Then I realized something.