Ch. 8 - cursed no more

Professor Lefrog's POV:

  We had finally figured out a cure for Rose, I hope it works.

I called in the other professor's and explained what we are going to do.

"Alright, we shall do this when Rose is finally asleep." Rapunzel said.

We nodded.

I called in Hawk since he was also part of the activity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hawk's POV:

I was with the team in the school gardens talking about the winter ball when one of the guards came.

"Hawk SnowWhite, you are needed at the potions lab." He said.

I wonder why.

I gave a kiss in Rose's cheek and went to the potions lab. I arrived to see all the teacher's there.

"Uh, where you the one's who called?" I asked.

"Yes Hawk." Granny answered.

"Why?"

"You are needed for the task in curing Rose's curse." Professor Lefrog said.

"Wait, so there's finally a cure?!" I exclaimed.

They nodded.

"Whatever it is, I'll do whatever it takes." I said.

They explained what I was supposed to do, basically was to calm Rose down since the cure will  have a slightly painful effect, and she won't sleep during this activity.

"Okay, so you know what to do?" M. Rapunzel asked.

"Yeah, but does it really have a painfull effect?" I said worried.

"I'm afraid so, you can go back to your team and explain it to them, remember it is only at night we will go to Cinderella Castle to do it." Granny Cinderella said.

I nodded and went back to the gang. I arrive to see the team talking

"Hey guys I'm back." I said.

"So what were you needed for?" Joy asked.

"The teacher's have finally figured out a cure for Rose's curse, and they said I was needed to help calm Rose down." I explained.

"By 'calm down' why do I needed to be calm." Rose asked.

I took me a moment before I answered.

"Because there is a painfull effect." I replied.

They had worry plastered on there faces.

"When are they gonna do it?" Astoria asked.

"Tonight at Cinderella Castle." I said.

"Well were coming too." Travis said.

"Yeah." They agreed.

"OK, I don't  see why not." I said.

Rose hugged me tight, I hugged back. Soon it became a group hug, with the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's POV:

It was already night time, and I was kinda nervous about the cure, when Hawk said there is a bit of pain, I was worried it wasn't a bit.

"Rose, it's  gonna be OK." Hawk said, and placed his arm around my shoulder, I rested my head on his shoulder.

Then the teachers came. Okay now I'm  really nervous.