Ch. 3 - confessions pt. 2

Cinderella's POV:

Snowwhite told me about Hawk and Rose, she seemed happy for them, I am too. I called Rose and Hawk in for a talk.

"What is it granny?" Rose asked.

"Well, Snowwhite told told me you two are now official " I said.

Rose blushed a bit, and Hawk put his arm around her shoulder, I smiled a t them.

"Well I just want to tell Hawk that all his fan girls won't  be bothering you, know that they know you two are a couple." I can see Hawk have a face of relief.

"Well at least I won't be running away from them anymore." He chuckled.

"Well you better get back to your team." I said.

"Bye granny." Rose  said kissed my cheek.

I waved them goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis's POV:

I was hanging out with the team and Ling ling waiting for Rose and Hawk to come back.

"Well there you guys are." Ling ling said turning around.

I turned to see Rose and Hawk walking towards us hand-in-hand.

"Soo what did granny Cinderella talk about." Astoria asked.

"She was just really happy for us, and that granny Snowwhite told her." Hawk explained.

Rose made a pumpkin chair we she can sit on, Gigi resting on her shoulder.

"What about you guys." Rose asked me and Ling ling.

"Oh, were fine happily spending time together." Ling ling said.

"Guys!" Astoria called panting.

"Woah, what happened to you." Joy asked playing with king.

"While I was coming this way I overheard the teachers say, that there will be a new student tomorrow." She explained sitting down.

"Huh, I wonder who she/he will be." Rose wondered out loud.

We decided to go to our dragons and spend time with them, since class was canceled for I don't  know why.

"Hey, Cole." I greeted my dragon.
(I decided to give names on their dragons since their names aren't  quite shown in the show.)

"Hey Travis, what are you doing here schools canceled for the day." He said.

"Yeah, we know we decides to hang out with you guys." I said.

"Alright, were to?" He said, while I hoped on.

"I don't know, guy's  were are we going?" I asked the team.

"Ooohh! We should go visit professor ironfan, it's  been a while since we last went there." Joy suggested.

"Uhhh, actually Joy she's  kinda busy right now so we can't  visit her." Ling ling said.

"Let's  just spend time here for a sec, get some time with our dragons." Astoria said,l hoping of her dragon.

We all did the same, Rose is talking to her dragons about shoe as always, while the others were playing games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's POV:

Me and Gliss, were talking about some shoes, when Astoria came over to me.

"What is it, Astoria?" I asked.

"I have to say, how did Hawk ask you out?" She asked, I can see curiosity in her eyes.