Ch. 30 - ressurection pt. 2

(This chapter is dedicated to StellaAriel3322 for her ideas for this chapter.)

Hawk's POV:

While I was thinking of some ways to bring Rose back, the door open.

I turned around and saw Stella, Astoria, Brandon, Ling ling, and Travis.

"Oh..... Hey guys." I said.

"You alright?" Travis asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

I heard Astoria sigh.

"Well, would you like to know that we have something that might bring Rose back?" Astoria said.

My eye's widen.

"There is?!" I exclaimed.

They nodded.

"Well what is it?" I asked curious.

"Well in mine, Brandon, Luke and Alynna's school, they had a subject called, Encantations class, they actually had a lesson on how to bring the love of your life back to life, although ..........." Stella paused.

"Although??" I asked.

"You need to journey somewhere and defeat a monster guarding a box with the spell, once the monster is defeated the spell sheet will appear and you have only one chance to defeat the monster or else you won't get the spell." Brandon continued.

"Oh."

I thought about it for a moment.

"Well for Rose's sake.......... I'll do it!" I said.

"Sweet as ivy, Well you need backup, so I'm coming with you." Stella volunteered.

Astoria and Brandon shook his head.

"Oh no, there's no way I'm letting my sister  alone I'm coming too." Astoria said.

"Also your boyfriend has to come too." Brandon kissed her cheek.

Astoria's eyes widened.

"Hey hey hey, no brother of mine is going to a fight without me, I'm in." Travis offered.

"I'm coming as well." Ling ling volunteered.

I smiled.

"Thanks you guys, we could use the extra help." I said.

"Hey we want to save our favorite ship ok?" Stella squealed.

We face palmed.

"Oh stop it, I know you all do to." She backfired.

We raised our hands up for a 'okay your right' gesture.

"Hmph, thought so." She crossed her

We laughed.

"So where is this island?" I asked.

"Oh, well it's in Mystic island, legend says it's in the highest part of the mountains even dragons can't fly there." Astoria said.

I smirked.

"Well thanks to Rose, she's best friends with Santa who happens to give her teleportation Snow globes." I said.

"Really?! Well is there still one left." Stella asked.

I nodded and opened one of Rose's drawer's luckily there is still more of them.