Ch. 32 - a big party!!!

Rose's POV:

Pumpkin seed's the party is tonight!!! We recently just finished helping the other teachers for the party in the morning, I was really excited I didn't get a small nap, Hawk suggested I should take a small nap so I won't get tired during the party, but I was so excited I didn't do it!!

"Rose, are you ready?" Hawk called outside my room.

"Oh, uh almost!!" I said loud enough for him to hear me.

Right now I was wearing a simple dress what, it's just a party not some holiday or ball hehhe. But the problem is.......

"Suffering shoe sales! What will I wear!!" I said looking at my.......... Uh........ Shoe pile.

I kept digging into my pile until I finally found them perfect shoe!

"Aha! Thee you are!" I said.

I slipped on the shoe and went outside. As I went out I saw Hawk wearing a casual tuxedo with his Apple silhouette on.

"Ready to go Cinderella?" He teased.

I blushed.

"How about you, SnowWhite?" I teased back.

He chuckled, I kissed his cheek. We walked out and Hawk called his dragon, his dragon came and Hawk helped me hop on, and he went next.

"Hey you two look stunning." His dragon said.

"Awwwe thanks." I said.

He smiled and flew up, when we we're almost at the school, I could see The gang on the bottom. Hawk's dragon landed infrint of them.

"Hey you two, your just in time, the party is about to start." Astoria said.

Hawk and I hopped down his dragon, and The dragon flew away.

"Wow, everyone looks good!" I exclaimed.

"What do you expect it's a party." Travis said.

I giggled.

Then a few minutes later, Granny came up and started the party.

"So, what do you guy's think will happen to Maleficent?" I asked them.

They took a moment.

"I'm not sure, but she's out of our hair-er...... Out of trouble now, that's important." Stella said.

"She's right, and if ever Maleficent decides to come back........ She'll have to face the Beast smash!!" Brandon and Travis high fived.

"Beast Smash?" I looked at them.

"What Hawk started it." Travis defended.

"Oh really?" I looked at Hawk.

"Eh, I had too, or else they'll be the one's naming that move in some....... Beastly way." He scratched the back of his head.

I shook my head.

"Hey guy's sorry I'm late." Ling ling aid behind me.

I turned around and saw her wearing a beautiful yet simple dress.

" *gasp* Ling ling you look so pretty!" I exclaimed.

"She sure does." Travis came to her and kissed her cheek.

Ling ling blushed.

"Well, I decided to take Rose's advice and start wearing simple dresses." She said.