Ch. 29 - Resurrection pt. 1

(Okay I know it's too early but I felt like you needed to know)

No one's POV:

~at Cinderella Castle~

"I hope their alright." Cinderella sighed.

SnowWhite was with her since she has her vacant time.

"Don't worry Cinderella, as far as I know Hawk and Rose can help their friends." SnowWhite reassured.

And just as she said that Cinderella felt something in her heart.

She gasped.

"What is it?" SnowWhite asked.

"Oh, it's nothing just forgot something at the Hall of Shoes." Cinderella excused and walked to the shoe room.

SnowWhite knew something was up, but she decided to give her some space for a bit.

With Cinderella.

"It can't be." She whispered and a single tear dropped from her eye.

~with the gang~

The gang kept remembering that  same moment, and every time they remember it they shed tears.

"There must be something we can do..... Right?" Joy asked Clara.

Clara looked at them.

"Right now, I'm not even sure if my Daughter can still be saved." She said.

Hawk was in the lead, and he refused to hear  everything his friends we're saying, all he wants is to know that the love of his life is safe.

Even their dragons felt pitty, and shed some tears.

"Hawk, bud I just wanna ask, you okay?" His dragon asked.

He looked at him.

"I don't know." He answered.

His dragon frowned and look back at the direction he was flying.

Ling ling kept hoping that her friend is alright.

Right now, everyone is hoping the same thing.

They arrived at Cinderella Castle, Hawk hopped down, with Rose in his arm's, they still had tears in their eyes, for they won't ever forget what she has done........... She was a hero to them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astoria's POV:

Rose..................... You we're like a sister to me, now you have done what we didn't have the courage to.............. Yiu saved all of us.

We saw Alynna, Luke, Brandon, and Stella run towards them.

"Hey your back we-" they stopped when they saw Hawk holding Rose bridal style.

"What........ What happened to Rose?" Alynna asked.

"She................well  She.... *sigh* she saved us all from Maleficent, but she's........" Dave stopped and cried.

"Oh no." Luke said quietly.

Alynna and Stella realized what happened, and started to cry. Luke and Brandon hugged both of them, even they started to shed tears.

"Come on *sniffs* we need to tell Granny Cinderella." Joy said.

We nodded and went  inside.