Ch. 36 - Grounded, Surprise date

Stella's POV:

"Booorrreeedddd!!" I said laying on my bed.

We we're still grounded and our wands we're confiscated.

"I thought you won't get bored reading books." Travis said.

"Yeah, but I was listening to musi, I have a friend on earth she gave me these Headsets, and I listen to music with it all the time, without it I can't read." I said. (Same here!!)

Travis sighed.

He looked outside.

"It's almost afternoon, meaning were almost free again." He said.

I nodded.

" *sigh* I wonder what he others are doing right now." I said.

They shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's POV:

"What exactly happened?" I asked the others.

We were in Hawk's room, him still being sick, and he others told us what happened yesterday, Astoria wasn't here though, she was on tower duty.

"Well, Professor Beauty must've saw them got out, and she followed them alongside with M. Rapunzel." Toby said.

" *sniff* but who really took the blame?" Hawk asked.

They shrugged.

"All I knew was they wanted to take a break from their fancy dress/suit."  Joy said.

Ling ling nodded.

"Stella was crying at that moment, Brandon tried to convince them it wasn't her, but they grounded all three of them." Ling ling pointed out.

I sighed.

"Well, good thing it's almost afternoon they can get out by now."  Joy said.

We nodded. Toby then raised his hand.

"can you guys do me a favor?" He asked us.

We looked at him and nodded.

"Well you see, when all of you we're still busy, me and Tori never actually had some quality time together so c-" I cut him off.

"You want us to help you prepare a surprise date?" I teased.

He blushed, and nodded.

"How did you know Rose?" Ling ling asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"It's kinda obvious, I've seen that face in Travis's and Hawk's before." I crossed my arms.

Hawk chuckled.

"Well, we're here to help you Toby." Esquire said.

He smiled.

"Thanks, now here's the plan...." He said.

"Hold up, I'll pass on this sorry, but apple boy here need's to be kept an eye on." I said.

He nodded.

"It's fine." He smiled.

He started to tell the others what they need to do, and after he was done Asotira came inside........ Perfect timing.