Ch. 10 - do it quickly pls

??? POV

"I told you I'm trying to get rid of her but her friends and her boyfriend keep getting in the way and protecting her." I said, defending myself from being punished by those two.

"We'll try harder, the sooner she's gone the sooner we can get her power." One of the stepsisters said.

"How  about earning her trust is that possible?" The other one said.

"That's is hard considering they might've known by now." I said.

They paused for a moment.

"Then we don't care, as long as you can do anything to her, we'll accept it." They both said.

Wait........ Anything?? Why didn't I thought of that before, now I have the perfect plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dayna's POV:

Right now it's the middle of the day, and I have been eavesdropping on Rose's team with Vicky.

"So Rose, how we're your parents?" Travis asked.

"They were glad I'm alright, mom go really excited, which I rarely see from her." Rose replied.

'I'll strike her when she's alone' I tought.

"Now?" Vicky asked.

I shook my head.

"Not yet, oh wait almost." I said noticing the others being called by their grandparent's.

"Rose I'll meet you at the garden OK?" Hawk said before following his grandma.

"Ok." Rose kissed his cheek.

Then a mouse came from her backpack.

"Hi Gigi what do you say we just stay at Cinderella castle and admire granny's shoes." Rose said excited to see the shoes.

We followed her and when she was about to enter......

"Now!!" I whispered/yelled to Vicky.

Vicky and I casted a spell to Rose and it hit her without her noticing.

"Hahahahah, good luck Rose." Vicky said smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's POV:

I was headed to Cinderella Castle when, I felt something hit me and I blacked out. For a few minutes I opened my eyes to see me short??

"Wha-what happened, and why am I short?" I asked confused.

Then I feel something poking my side, I turned to see Gigi the size as me?!.

"Ah!! Gigi did you became big, or did I became *gasp*" I gasped.

I looked down to see............

Paws.......

I looked back to see........

A tail.....

I looked around me to see......

Me as a blond dog?!?!? (Not a DOGE!!!!!!, just imagine a golden retriever with a mane that covers her right eye)

"I'm....... A........ Dog!!!!!" I exclaimed.

Then I remembered something.

"But wait how will the others know, and I think this is another curse." I said, thinking..

Regal Academy:  fairytale ever after (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें