Prolouge

"Marcel. We shouldn't be out so late. We'll get in trouble," (y/n) said
"Trust me. It's beautiful here at night. And it makes your neon green eyes sparkle. Plus mom doesn't need to know," the person you addressed as Marcel and your brother said.

"I'm scared," (y/n) said and gazed around frightened.

"You'll be fine. And tomorrow I'm going to introduce you to my friends. Reiner, Annie, and Bertholdt. You'll love them. And they'll love you," Marcel said.

"Thanks bro," you said and smiled.
Just then a flash of lightning struck nearby and you both look in horror.

A giant titan stood in front of you. It looked at you with big scary eyes and then raced towards you and grabbed you in it's hand.

"Marcel! Marcel help me please," you screamed as it carried you away.

Marcel stared in horror not knowing what to do. Soon something hard hit you in the head and everything went black.

You soon woke up feeling hazy and groggily. You looked around and saw a few faces.

"Where am I? Who are you?" You asked frightened

"Sweety. Do you remember anything of what happened?" A man with brown hair and glasses asked you.

"My name is (y/n) and....and...I can't remember anything else."

Hey Reader!
Hope you like the story so far even though it's just the prolouge. Anyways, continue to read my friends!