Chapter 28- I Love You

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Good morning,." Tyler says and he rubs his eyes. "What time is it?" Tyler asks and he struggles to keep his eyes open at the rays of sun beating down on us throw my window.

A loud banging sound erupts from my door and I realize Will is knocking on my door and calling my name. "Alaska! Have you seen Tyler?" Will asks and I look around to Tyler.  Tyler looks around the room for any idea.

"Just say I went for a jog." Tyler whispers and I nod. 

The door opens and I yelp trying to cover my naked and exposed body.. Tyler falls of my bed and hits the wall with a loud bang. I hear Tyler groan in pain but he keeps behind my bed. 

"What was that?" Will asks and standing at my door with the door wide open.

"My laptop it fell." I say and Will gives me a suspicious look.

"Why do you have no clothes on? And where is Tyler?" Will asks and I cover myself with my blanket. 

"I'm wearing a strapless singlet. And Tyler must of gone for a run." I say and Will nods walking back out and closing the door. After a few seconds Tyler's head pops up and he laughs. 

"Do you think he believed me?" I ask and Tyler shrugs.

"Maybe. He might go looking for me outside." Tyler says and comes back onto my bed lying down next to me. "I just want to lie here all day." Tyler says relaxing. I can't help but notice that he is naked.

"Yeah, what day is it?" I ask looking up at my ceiling while the sunlight blinds me.

"I think it's Friday." Tyler says. I grab my phone and look at the date. All these text messages from Maya appear, including five missed calls. 

"Nope it's Saturday." I say texting Maya back. I will call her later as now it will be weird talking to Maya while I'm naked with Tyler. I put my phone on silent and I chuck it on the floor. 

"Shit, I've got soccer training." Tyler mumbles and he jerks up from my bed looking at the time.  "Shit shit shit. My coach is going to kill me. I've got a game today!" Tyler says and he gets out from my bed putting on his boxers and the rest of his clothes. "I've got to go. I will see you later?" Tyler asks and I nod not able to say no to those eyes. Tyler quickly gives me a kiss and quietly opens the door and rushes out from my room. I get up from my bed and I go to my bathroom and I take a long hot shower. I turn the steam shower on and my whole bathroom turns foggy and I relax in the steam.

~Tyler~

I make it to the field just in time. The team has already started training without me.

"Finally, the team captain arrives." The coach says and I smile nervously.

"Sorry, family business...." I say awkwardly, realizing what I meant by that.

"Okay, get on the field. We're starting kicking drills. Go." The coach demands and I nod leaving my hoodie and my water bottle on a bench and I run onto the field to go join the boys.  I begin dribbling the ball between my feet and I boot the ball towards the goal, missing. I sigh and my whole body aches from hardly any sleep I got last night. What a night that was.

"Hey Tyler, where is Jake?" Cody asks walking up to me and nudging my shoulder.

"I don't know." I mumble kicking the ball again but this time I ball flies straight into the goal.

"Shit, you two are still having a bitch fight aren't you?" Cody asks and I nod.

Just on cue as Cody asks, Jake arrives. I try to not look at Jake but Jake stands directly in front of me.