f ø r t i

I smiled at the girls' interaction with each other

I smiled at the girls' interaction with each other. Never in a milion years had I thought we would all end up with such a good group of friends. No matter our differences, in the end we had all found each other.

"So how was it?" Vilde asked, her head tilting to the side, gaze resting on me. "The sex with Jonas, I mean."

I swallowed the ice cream that I had previously stuffed into my mouth and shook my head. "I don't know why I stressed so much beforehand."

"I told you so." Chris pointed her spoon at me. "It's a natural process. Easypeasy."

"But how was it?" Noora asked. "Was he gentle or...?"

"It was good." I grinned and shook my head. "That's all you guys need to know. Jonas knows what he's doing."

"I taught him well." Eva joked and laughed.

I waved her off and playfully rolled my eyes. "Sure. If you want to believe that." I smirked. "Even though a little bird told me that you're the one being taught when it comes to a certain someone."

My friend paled and groaned. "I will kill Chris."

Our little group broke into fits of laughter until Noora cursed at her phone and the message she had just received.

"What's wrong?" Vilde asked her but Noora just sighed.

"Eskild is re-furnishing my room. And I did not give him permission to do so." She explained and raised her brows. "I have to go and take care of that." She stood up and smiled at us, before waving and stalking off.

"Okay, we need to talk about the fact that we still don't know what went down between her and William." Eva spoke up, her eyes still on Noora's retreating figure.

"He doesn't have a new girlfriend." I said and all their heads snapped in my direction.

"Hva?"

"How do you know that?"

Chris and Vilde shot out at the same time.

I scrunched up my eyebrows and shrugged. "I talked to William."

"You talk to William?" Eva widened her eyes.

"Ja, we were somewhat close in summer and I spent lots of time with him through Chris." I shrugged again. "He had one shitty date but that's it."

"He still is dating again." Sana pointed out.

I nodded. "He is. However, none of us know what happened between the two so maybe he has a reason to try dating someone else. We don't know."

Sana's phone plinged and she hissed at the received message.

"Do you guys want to go to mine and watch the new episodes of Paradise?" Eva asked but Sana shook her head.

"I need to give the house keys to my brother first."

"Where is Elias now?" I asked and Sana looked up at me.

"At the gym. With the others." She shot me a look and I grinned. "I lost again."

"The Snoop Dog Game?" I laughed. "Again?"

"Stop laughing, it's not funny." She groaned and glared at me.

"It kind of is."

"Where is his gym?" Vilde asked Sana, her spoon in her mouth.

"Somewhere around here. Not too far."

"Let's go there first and then back to mine." Eva proposed and we all nodded, gathering our things and leaving the stone blocks we had been sitting on, laughing on our way.

——————

Well, you all know how this continues...
This is officially the last chapter for this story. I want to end it now since I'm also not totally content with the last few chapters and the story is just at its end. There will still be an epilogue though.
I love you guys for supporting me so much.
Please still leave votes and comments of your opinion.
Ria xxx