forord

hei, you beautiful people out there.

I am obsessed with SKAM. Beautiful, heartbreaking, hilarious SKAM. If someone had told me a few months ago that I'd be so 100% invested in a Norwegian TV show, I would have laughed in their face. First and foremost because I don't speak Norwegian. Secondly, I didn't even dream that I could relate to Norwegian characters in such a way before.

Now, I'm a mess.

SKAM is love. SKAM is life.

And because there are not enough SKAM stories out here on wattpad, I wanted to write one too. We need a ton more. Like a million more. There just aren't enough stories to fulfill my wishes and needs.
I need to be invested in these au stories too. So give me some.

First of, the most important question.
Who of all the guys is the man of my choice. Difficult, difficult.

Don't get me wrong, we all love P-Chris. I mean, honestly, he is flawless. Yes, he's a føkkboy. Men... We would all let him fuck us over. Let's not lie about this. And yet. I'm not completely sure I want him to be a character I'm forming to fit my imagination and story. Also, there's already a lot of stories about him. So, it's a no from me, Schistad. I'm sorry. Maybe next time.

William. William, good William. The story line with you would be too easy. Jerk meets good girl. Or bad girl. Who's either really shy or really confident and uninterested. Again, I fucking love you Willhelm. Even after what we have learned in Season 3 and 4 about your doings in London. I'm kind of on your side on this one though. Still. Stop walking around like a fucking clichée. It's just not working for me.

Well. What am I supposed to say. I'm not even going to mess with Evak. Fuck no. I'd die for them. I will not intervene there. They are both gay/bisexual and I'm anti-let's-make-them-completely-straight-for-this-story. Option 2 would be to rewrite their story or what happens from now on, see Season 4. However, Julie Andem is a genius and she made their love story so real and raw that I wouldn't even dare to touch it. (even dare, hehe, get it, cause of Even, okay, sorry)

Magnus and Mahdi are precious and need to be protected at all costs. Do you hear me? Give them and the actors portraying them more credit. They are sweet and gorgeous and deserve the world.

MEN... I've always been a hoe for Jonas. Right from the start. Everyone hated poor baby Jonas after Season 1. I was still one of his biggest supporters. I have been in his lane since day 1. Swerving only slightly for very hot and very drunk Chris Schistad or Season 2 sweet William. However, I kept my eyes on the road and gained control again to find my way back into the right lane.
In addition to that, there's only a few stories about Jonas. (A good one is definitely "Sign language" by voidglenn if you were looking for others.)

So, all in all, I decided on my love Jonas Vasquez. He's soft and sweet and accepting and just overall awesome.

Now. About me.
My name is Ria and I'm neither Norwegian nor English. I still want to incorporate some Norwegian words into this story to get the feeling across though. Or make you feel this kind of Norwegian vibe. I don't really know how it will end. Yet, I try my best. If you see grave errors please contact me privately so I can correct them.
Apart from that. I'm soft and squishy so please don't hurt me. No. All jokes aside. Hello to my world, I'm really just a depressed teenager trying to drown myself and my thoughts in stories and FanFictions. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own SKAM. Fuck no. I wish I did. It's brilliant. However, I don't. I don't own the story line and I do not own any characters.
I only own the characters I created.

This story also doesn't really follow the real SKAM story line. Please don't be upset. Just imagine this story as a LEGO tower. I take particular pieces that I put together the way I want them to be put together.

Oh. And don't copy this story. Please don't copy this story. There is nothing more frustrating then seeing someone copying your work.

Alrighty.
That was all, I think. Yes.
If you don't agree with what I just explained, please just leave and don't leave negative comments under future chapters. I'm sorry the story didn't fit your expectations but please don't ruin the experience for others.
This story will contain mature topics like drugs, alcohol, mental illnesses and sexual content. If you are not comfortable with that, it would be best for you to stop reading this story too. (I always hate how people say these things are mature topics. As if teenagers weren't struggling with these things. Bruh.)

Now. I've written stories before so this isn't my first story but I can't promise anything great. Just bare with me.

I can only hope you'll like it. Also, a vote or a nice comment would literally make my day.
Thank you so much.

So finally. Let's begin.

Ha det.

PS: This is a story in which people use messenger to text or message each other. The girls group chat is photo-shopped out of little pieces at the moment. That might be why it's not perfect sometimes. I just haven't found a good app to help me fake Facebook messenger group chats. If someone knows about one, please let me know. You'd be helping me a lot.

PPS: I don't own any of the photos and pictures used to underline this story either. (Besides the fake chats I created myself.) They're taken from various sources such as tumblr, instagram, YouTube and Google pictures.
I have written down all the sources, in case you want to claim a picture as yours or want to know where I got it from.

CURRENTLY BEING EDITED. So bare with me. K thanx.