a t t e n

[CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE JONAS CLIP FROM TODAY THO??!! HVA FÆN!!]

Isak and me had been sitting on the bench in silence for a while now, just watching groups of people leaving the party

Isak and me had been sitting on the bench in silence for a while now, just watching groups of people leaving the party. Most of them were laughing and still held bottles of whatever liquor in their hands.

"Is your brother really taking you home?" The boy next to me said after a while of staring at two very drunk Elvebakken guys trying to keep each other upright, making it out onto the street. "I saw him inside for a second so I just assumed you'd leave together."

I shook my head. "He drove us here but said that he might leave very early or with a girl so we're supposed to find our way home by ourselves."

Isak turned his head towards me. "Who's 'we'?"

I sighed and put up one foot in the bench, wrapping my arms around the leg. "Chris Schistad and me."

"He's here?"

"He left to go upstairs with Eva about two hours ago or so." I shrugged, my eyelids heavy.

I was getting tired. The amount I slept was already limited and since I had stressed about Noora and the William thing last night, I'd barely been able to find any.

"Do you want me to walk you?" Isak asked but I shook my head at his question.

"We fought before the party and I don't want to leave him like this again." I rested the side of my face on my knee so I could look at him. "Also, aren't you the babysitter for tonight?"

He snorted. "That baby can go to hell."

I smiled tiredly which caused a grin to spread on his face.

I yawned. "We can go back inside to find the-"

A loud laugh interrupted me and our heads turned towards the door to the house, a few metres away from us.
Eva stumbled outside followed by none other than the guy I'd wanted to talk to. My friend seemed as if she was dead drunk, clinging onto Chris as if he was the only thing saving her from drowning. He on the other hand didn't seem as gone as her. His face was contorted in annoyance, trying to balance her with his arm around her waist.
I raised my head a little and Isak coughed which cause both of them to turn their heads to look at us.

"Lilly, Isak!" Eva exclaimed happily, pulling Chris towards us. "You know I love you, right? So much!" She spread both of her arms as if she wanted to hug us before plopping down between us on the bench.

"Of course." I smiled at her and pushed a few strands of hair out of her face.

When I turned towards Chris, I noticed him already looking at me. His eyebrows were furrowed, showing me he knew that something wasn't quite right.
I averted my eyes and tried to not think about Jonas and Isabel. It would probably take me until the next evening to fully digest tonight's events.