t r e t t i s e k s

I woke up to Jonas' soft snoring next to me

I woke up to Jonas' soft snoring next to me. He was taking up the most space in my bed, his arms stretched out beside him and his legs spread wide.
Yawning, I sat up in my bed and groaned at the pain that erupted in my neck. Sleeping with your boyfriend's arm around you was good and well, but it was definitely not the most comfortable position.
I looked down at the boy next to me and noticed that I had slightly drooled on his wrist, wiping it away hastily. Sleeping and cuddling was cancelled from now on. This did not work. It had been a nice try but we were also two people who hated being cliche lovey-dovey so normal sleeping would have to do for us.
I yawned again and realized that I didn't even remember falling asleep.
First of all, that probably explained why Jonas and me ended up in this uncomfortable position.
Second of all, that was a huge deal for me. This was the first time that Jonas actually stayed overnight and I had already thought that I would get a maximum of three hours of sleep, considering how I reacted to sleeping in beds with people. The only person I could stand in my bed was Chris and even then did I not get enough sleep.
What time was it even?
I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and almost choked on my own spit when I got a glimpse of the clock on my lock screen.
11:04.
I had slept for more than nine hours straight. Without disruptions, without nightmares and without laying awake for long.
A grin spread on my face and I couldn't help but feel giddy inside. This was a huge milestone and probably the biggest achievement I had reached in almost a month. That was crazy. I couldn't wait until I was able to tell my psychologist about it. I probably would even be able to cancel further meetings since she said that as soon as I had a good night, ten minutes a week on the phone would be enough. I smiled contently
The pressure on my bladder reminded me of the fact that I also hadn't used the toilet in more than nine hours after drinking almost half a litre of wine or more.

I pushed the blanket aside and hissed when my naked toes made contact with the cold wooden floor. Groaning at the sensation, I got up and wobbled over to the door.

"Where are you going?" Jonas' groggy voice made me look back at him, my hand on the door handle.

He still hadn't moved anything but his head which was now lifted a few centimetres, blinking at me sleepily.
I was tempted to just get back into bed and run my hands through his hair but I really had to pee.

"Toilet." I grinned at him and slipped out the door.

There was cluttering of plates or something to hear, coming from the kitchen and I sighed. I didn't want to throw Jonas out but I also didn't want him to meet my brothers like this. I didn't even know which one it was. As far as I knew, Alex was with his girlfriend so it could only be Fredrik or Marius. However, there was no time to find out because my bladder was about to burst.
After I had washed my hands and stepped out of the bathroom again, feeling a little more relieved, I tip-toed back to the door to my room. That was until a voice made me stop dead in my tracks. There had been female laughter in the kitchen. However, the only female person in this household was supposed to be me.
I turned, pulling the loose, old T-Shirt Alex had given to me a while ago down a little and stalked towards the noises. After crossing the living room, I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw who was actually seated on one of our kitchen chairs.