s e k s t e n

"We're here!" I yelled into the hallway of Chris' house

The front door had stood slightly open so we didn't need to ring the doorbell and wait for someone to let us in.

"Straight through and then put the stuff down to your right." I instructed the two boys stepping inside behind me whilst holding the door open for them. "Chris said they put up a table there so just place everything in front of it."

"I did not sign up for this." The male Chris breathed in my direction, trying to not let the three bags of liquor he had in his arms fall to the floor.

Fredrik scoffed. "My sister planned this, what did you expect?" He was carrying another four bags which looked dangerously close to ripping open.

"Oh, stop whining, you guys." I snorted and closed the front door behind us. "I'm carrying the snacks if you remember?"

I indeed had one of the huge blue IKEA bags full of chips and sweets slung over my shoulder. I hoisted it up and rearranged the strap to be a bit more comfortable before following the boys into the living room of Chris' house.
A group of "Hallå"s and "Hei"s was exchanged before the girls went to grab the drinks and snacks from us.

"I'm never doing this again." My brother whined and flopped down on one of the couches. "I'm so done with you." He pointed at me accusingly.

I rolled my eyes at him and pulled off my jacket. "Stop complaining. I managed you a night of alcohol, music, fun and maybe even a hook up if you weren't such an idiot."

He grimaced at me and laid back down.
I shook my head at his behaviour and grabbed Chris' jacket from his arm, earning a "thank you" from him, to put it somewhere safe with mine.

"Can I put them upstairs so we don't lose them?" I turned towards the girls.

Chris waved her hand in dismissal. "We locked the wall closet in the hallway. I'll hand you the key so you can hang it in there."

I took the key from her and went to get rid of the jackets. After a few minutes, I came back to Chris and Fredrik sitting on the couch, each a beer in their hand, both looking at Eva who was telling a story. The other girls were setting up the drinks, cups and snacks and I decided to go over to help them.

"In here." Noora didn't even wait for me to ask if I should give them hand. She just shoved a bag of chips and a bowl into my hands.

I chuckled and went to do my work. When we were almost done, Vilde and Chris also strayed away from the table to sit with Eva and the boys.
I had planned to tell Noora about William and I texting tonight since I felt horrible about going behind her back. I had barely been able to sleep last night and the only thing occupying my mind was how she would react to the news. It probably wasn't even that big of a deal and maybe I should keep my quiet but I couldn't even look my friend in the eyes anymore.