Mistakes - Chapter 53

"I was thinking you and Carl can get married by yourselves in the cemetery where your family and Debbie are buried." Fiona says slowly

"By ourselves ?" I questioned

"Yeah like say your vows and stuff alone, then come home to the after party." Fiona says worried I was gonna freak out.

"I would love that Fi." I smile
"But, Carl wouldn't." I later then frown.

"I wouldn't what?" Carl yawns walking down the stairs.

"Have your wedding at the cemetery where your sister and Y/N's family are buried at." Fiona interrupts

"That's creepy" Carl says scrunching  his eyebrows.

"How is getting married at the place our loved ones are buried, 'creepy'?" I ask defensively.

"Key word Y/N 'cemetery'." Carl mumbled

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" I screamed

"What the hell!?" He yells back

"You don't wanna move and you don't wanna have a meaningful wedding. What the fuck else don't you want Carl because I'm getting over it !!" I screamed standing up from the couch.

"I'm sorry Y/N please calm down the kids are right there." Carl lowers his voice.

"I don't give any shits anymore you can take care of the kids yourself I'm over it, I'm packing my things and leaving." I say stomping up the stairs.

"Where the fuck you gonna go huh?" Carl mocks me

"I'd rather live at Frank's homeless shelter then be here with you." I say packing some cloths and personal items.

"Y/N come on!!" Carl complained

"Oh fuck off!!" I scream from upstairs.

"Can you at least tell me where you're going so I know you're safe?" Carl lowers his voice.

"I'm going to stay at my Aunts house goodbye!!" I yell walking out the front door.

Carl's Pov -

"Wow I cannot believe this." I say running my hands threw my hair.

"Well you have been bringing her down lately." Fiona mumbled

"How, I fucking proposed to her!?" I yelled back.

"You put a lot of stress on her Carl, sometimes you just needa think about her needs before your own." She shrugs

"Whatever" I grunt walking up the stairs.

Y/N Pov -

I knocked on my aunts door with all my stuff in hand ready for her to open the door when all the sudden I found a letter on her front porch.

"Dear Mrs.Y/L/N, we will advect you from your home in two days, due to lack of payment thank you for everything you've done with the house, and I'm sorry for short notice."
- House department

"Great my Aunt moved somewhere without telling me." I say out loud to myself.

Since it was getting dark and I had nowhere to go I decided to just sit on the sidewalk right in front of the Gallagher house with all my stuff in hand. Moments later I hear the front door open and foot prints trail behind me. It was Carl..

***

Lame update I know but I'm sad today sorry. Check out my other projects on Watt Pad and check out my Shameless Instagram page it's
shameless.cutkoskyy
Thanks.