Graduation part one - Chapter 20

Today is the day where every shitty moment Iv'e been through doesn't matter anymore , I'm graduating I am not considered a child anymore I'm growing up and it was safe to say I was in love and was ready to move to the next step in life , when Carl is back from military school. He leaves tomorrow morning and it sucks but , I know it's for the better. I walked into Carl's room and sat on his bed till he got out the shower. When he got out I just glanced at him as I was also smiling

What you being all shy for shawty never seen your hot boyfriend before?

Hmmm Gallagher getting cocky.

Hey you know its true *smirks as he tackles me*.

Get off of me you naked dog , your all wet.

Not the only thing that's gonna get wet *winks*.

Oh you nasty Gallagher *smirks*.

As we where making out with him naked and me in my underwear Debs walks in....

Happy graduat- EWWW I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE YOUR BARE ASS CARL!!!

What the fuck get out can't you see i'm tryna fuck my girl.

        Debbie walked out the room , Carl threw on some clothes then I ran out of the room because Carl was chasing me down the stairs as he was pulling up his pants. When me and Carl where out of breath downstairs I saw a huge breakfast table full of food that said "happy graduating Deb's and Y/N".

Aw thank you guys so much it all looks so good.

           We all ate the amazing breakfast then Deb's and Fiona went shopping , they invited me but I said no because I wanted to spend the last day with Carl. So we both cuddled watched a couple movies then me and him went to the North side of Chicago aka the 'rich" side and we went in the photo booths and took silly pictures and went shopping for our outfits for tonight.

Now see Gallagher that looks so good on you.

It's just a white Tux with a black bow tie..

You act like that's not totally hot on you , admit you look fine.

You look beautiful in your outfit though.

Well duh that's the point we both look hot.

           I picked out a white skin tight dress that had a tiny slit at the bottom and had beautiful rhinestones at the bra part. Then we went back home and took another nap just before I had to get up and take a shower and get ready. After I took a shower I blow dried my hair, and began curling it then did my makeup and, slipped on my heels ,and dress just before heading out me, and Deb's and Carl took pictures.

*** At school

            We arrived , me and Deb's went to the bathroom to go put on our caps and gowns while Fiona , Carl , Ian & Lip were standing in the cafeteria waiting for the ceremony to start. Carl already got his diploma a week before because he didn't know if he would make it or not. The principle was starting to call names then finally she called mine , I felt my heart drop and I just smiled and walked on stage.

          Y/F/N we want to congratulate you on your first year back in school , and still managing to pull through and pass the whole year we are very proud to call you a member of our school and we hope you do great things with your life *hands diploma*.

People cheered for me and I saw Carl standing up cheering and shouted "that's my shawty".

Then next up was Debbie Gallagher.

Can we have Debbie Gallagher up on stage.

    She walked up on stage with a huge smile as she was tearing up , then she said her cute speech and got her diploma I cheered very loud for her and so did the rest of the family.

***

         This chapter was really long , so I will write part two soon , so how will the rest of your night go and how will you and Carl say your goodbyes ? find out soon :) Also i have a Shameless Instagram account you should follow please its

shameless.cutkoskyy

Thanks