Breakups - Chapter 28

A couple weeks passed by they where nice I hung out with Debbie a lot and went shopping with Fiona for some food because every since Frank got into that homeless shelter he's been stealing our food stating he 'earned it'.

  I heard the door slam very loudly so I sprung up from bed leaving Carls side and decided to throw back on my shorts and take a peak downstairs.

"Hey Ian" I say confused.

     "Hi Y/N sorry to wake you I just broke up with Mickey I know I'm gonna miss him but , he keeps trying to fix me and I'm not broken I don't need to be fixed I'm me." Ian says pacing the room.

"I understand" I say grabbing Ian's hand.

"Thank you" He stops and takes a deep breath.

"Come here,I'm sorry Ian." I give him a hug.

"You didn't cause it but , thank you." He humbly smiled

A couple of hours pass by me and Ian went out to breakfast and then came back home.

"Good morning sleepy head" I say to Carl as I slightly chuckle.

"Good morning baby girl , where were you ?" Carl ask tilting his head.

   "Oh Ian broke up with Micky so we went out for a 'Breakup breakfast'."

"Oh aw thats nice of my girl." He smiles following with a laugh.

"Yeah yea."

"Can you get me a pair of my sweatpants please babe." Carl asks cuddling inside of his blanket.

    As I went to go grab the pants I noticed something sticking out of Carls underwear drawer.

"Carl fucking Gallagher!"

"Yes babe!"

I held up the heroine and the heroine pipe.

"That isn't mine I have no clue whose-"

  "Don't even Carl , I was gone for 2 days and you just couldn't help yourself." I stated rolling my eyes

"No Y/N"

"My brother died of this you ass hole the least you can do is try to hide it better you fucking moron."

  I threw it at him and ran out of the room and just sat on the bottom step of the stairs , I didn't wanna cry or show that I cared so I just sat there and stared into space. I heard Carl slowly walk down the stairs and sat behind me while rubbing his hand on my back.

  "You knew my brother died of that Carl. It could have been any drug or anything else but , you chose the biggest one that I hate." I turned over not facing him.

"Y/N I didn't do that it wasn't mine , I know who did it !!" He yells quietly

"Who Carl who ?" I say facing him with my puffed face.

"Bonnie..."

Instead of crying I decided to laugh at how much pain I was feeling.

"What's so funny? I'm being deadass." Carl says scrunching his eyebrows.

   "God your pathetic, you're gonna blame it on you 'gangster ex' that came back for you ?"

      "She took Franks passport , she left this country or state , she broke into the house that's why there was a hole in the window Y/N it makes sense." Carl freaks out.

"You know what makes sense Carl!?"

"What?"

"You wanting to go to military school."

"What are you -"

    "You wanted to go because you didn't want me figuring out your addiction."

  "Now you sound pathetic because I already told you why Y/N." He says running his hand threw this hair.

"Well now I'm not so sure I believe you."

"I thought you loved me ?"

   "I do , and that's why you disappointed me so much , I thought you where better then that. I thought we where stronger than that." I say walking away.

"No wait Y/N - Y/N!!" Carl screams

***

    Are you and Carl gonna split up , whats gonna happen ? Find out soon ;) Also I have a Shameless Instagram account you should follow its
shameless.cutkoskyy
Thanks.

Don't come at me on my story mess ups lol I now know you don't need a passport to Mexico ok just go along with it thanks :)