The question - Chapter 13

So what's going on Gallagher why are you slow dancing with me to a cheesy song in a school garden ?

  You will find out soon just dance with me and go along with it okay ?

"Fine fine" I say as I smile and kiss him.

     We slow danced for probably what felt like forever but was only a hour and it was actually peaceful. I saw him go and grab another thing out of his backpack that looked like weed.

Carl fucking Gallagher are you kidding me ?

Hold up shawty.

   I look at what he was handing me it was a baggie that had "smoke me" written on it.

Carl...

Open it and roll a blunt ok ?

What about -

Just do it..

Ugh I'm gonna be so pissed after this.

As I open the rolls one of the rolls says "go to your locker instead of rolling me."

Carl it tells me to go to the locker.

Then do it I'll be sitting here till your done.

Ugh fine.

     As I got up to check my locker I saw the note in my locker that once again had written on it "Go to the garden again babe".

Oh fucking Gallagher you kill me.

     So I walk back to the garden and see Carl standing there with the words "Prom ?" Shaped out in flowers and him standing there with flowers.

"Fuck yes Gallagher" I say as I run into his arms and kiss him with passion.

Also we are going out to dinner.

Why love ?

   Because this calls for some celebration dinner just me and you against the world baby.

Carl ...

Yes ?

I love you...

"Fuck yes bitches" Carl screams.

What ?

Y/F/N FUCKING LOVES ME !!!

I just stand and laugh while hugging him.

     He then leans down and kisses my forehead while saying "I love you too". Now go home and get ready for dinner I'll be at the restaurant you love around 7pm and it's now 6pm hurry babe and oh yea I love you.

I love you too Gallagher.

**Gallagher home

I run inside yelling "FIONA" "FIONA".

What what happened are you okay , do I need to kick Carl's ass ?

No he asked me to prom !!!

REALLY??

Yes he did !!

We have to go dress shopping.

  Of course this weekend but right now I have to go get ready for me and Carl's first date.

Wait I have something you can wear. Follow me....

    We went up to Fiona's room and behind her door I see a beautiful skin tight black dress with a tiny slit on the thigh area.

This will make your ass and body look totally hot girly.

Woah Fiona it's amazing thank you !!

No problem , "use protection" she says with a smirk.

      I go in my room and put on some makeup , then slip on the dress and decided to curl my hair. Then I throw on a pair of black heels. I looked at the clock and noticed I was gonna be late so I grab the keys for the van Fiona had and sped to the restaurant just to see Carl sitting out front.

How did you expect me to get to the restaurant in these heels Gallagher ?

You made it but your late darling.

Well I was trying to find a ride and Fiona gave me this stunning dress.

Well looking that good I say I forgive you for being late hot stuff.

"Thank you Gallagher" I say as I kiss his cheek , shall we go in.

Ladies first *opens door*.

*** How will the rest of your night go down , and what will your prom dress look like ? Find out soon :) Also I have a Shameless account on Instagram go follow it please it's
shameless.cutkoskyy
Thanks