Bruises - Chapter 36

I felt horrible for keeping something that had to do with him , away from him but , I know it wouldn't fix anything and he would make me stay out of the way so I just have to try to get out by myself. I texted Lamar to pick me up basically forcing him to take me to G-Dog when I saw him pull up I immediately ran out the house an into the car.

"So your trying to leave already and you haven't even lasted a full 24 hours. How pathetic are you ?" He says with a slight chuckle

I can handle myself perfectly fine but , I'm not loosing my relationship with Carl just because you douche bags wanna have more "gang members".

That's not even the reason , once someone is in the "gang" they know to much so you have to keep them in so they don't switch up or snitch.

Mmm whatever just take me too him.

We pulled up back at the shed place and once again G-Dog was already walking towards me.

Come back so soon ?

I want out

Okay Carl is back in.

No I want us both out.

Ha-ha your funny little girl.

I'm serious we won't snitch I need my relationship with Carl truthful and pure , and this job isn't helping with that. But , Carl doesn't deserve his past to keep biting him in the ass so please let us go.

You guys are pussy's , just like your dead brother Y/N , you guys are a waste of space , lowlife teens.

How-how

"I know everything , you are both out of the gang but just know your parents raised real pathetic kids between you and your dead brother." He says as he's spitting in my face.

I felt rage come inside my body so my choice was to completely attack him with all the power I had , but he was to strong I got a couple of good hits breaking his nose till he punched me in my rib cage and started to throw me around the shed area. Once he was about to finish me off Lamar stops the whole fight then , dragged me into the car and , drove me home without saying a word.
I walked into the house all beaten up and bloody so I just ran to the shower making sure no one noticed me. Once I finished showering I put a towel on my bruised and cold body then walked into Carl's room crying.

Holy shit Y/N what the hell happened and don't you dare say "nothing" or "you fell on a rock" your all torn apart baby what happened he says rubbing his fingers down my body.

I told him everything that I did and everything that happened every detail every moment , I felt like I relived it all over again , all the pain and sorrow I felt it again.

"I'm so sorry it's all my fault Y/N I'm so sorry." he said as he was tearing up

I picked up his red puffy face and looked him in the eyes while wiping his tears.

Hey babe I'm okay I did it all for you and this family , I did it because I love you Carl Gallagher I got us out of that gang forever and all these bruises and scratches are from what I did for Love.

I'm sorry I let him hurt you baby.

Shh Gallagher don't be sorry I love you.

***

HELLA LONG BEHIND CHAPTER , AND BORING ENDING AHHH I'M SORRY , where is Debbie and how is she doing being pregnant ? Also I have a Shameless Instagram account you should follow please it's
shameless.cutkoskyy
Thanks.

Thank you for 10k reads I love you guys and your support.
-Alexis :)