Scavenger hunt - Chapter 50

~The next day~

I was happily asleep till I felt Carl give me a warm kiss to the neck.

"Wake up beautiful we have a big day today." Carl whispers

"And what will that be? I have the kids today." I grunt

"Nope Fiona took the day off to watch Franny and Liam , so we have the whole day to our selves." He smiles

"Well let's not waste anytime !!" I jump out of bed.

I happily got up , then brushed my teeth and hair. After that I put on a pair of black leggings and a white cropped top. Then I throw on a pair of shoes and head downstairs where Carl was waiting for me.

"You ready beautiful ?" Carl smiles

"Indeed" I laugh

Me and Carl where sitting in Fiona's car in silence till Carl finally broke the silence with a sigh.

"Uh what's going on ?" I frown my brows.

"Well I'm gonna get out of the car and go back inside while you do this scavenger hunt." He smiles handing me papers.

"Wait for what !!" I yell as he runs in the house.

"Well fine then." I say to myself.

I get out of the car to get to the drivers seat and already start my mission.

Hello my beautiful girl today is a special day so follow all these steps and you will live the best dream of your life.

1: Go to the hair salon
2. Go to the nail salon and say you're Y/N , I already placed an order.
3. Go get your makeup done by the shop next to the nail salon.
4. Go get a dress you really love I put some cash in your bag.
5. Come back home and put the dress on.
6. Come outside
7. I'll take it from there.

   I was very confused but I went in order , I got my hair done.

  Then I went to get my nails done , shortly after I went to get my makeup done

   After a hour of my makeup , I went to a local store and looked for a dress

   After a hour of my makeup , I went to a local store and looked for a dress. After picking out the perfect dress , I drove back home.

~Gallagher house~

"Hey Fi" I smile

"What's up with you smiley ?" She laughs

"I just got a cutest dress and Carl has a surprise for me." I blush

"I wanna see , lets go !!" She says grabbing my arm running up the stairs.

  I tried on the beautiful dress and I could see Fiona almost tearing up at how the dress , makeup , and hair fit me so well.

"Debbie would totally be freaking out at how stunning you look Y/N

"Debbie would totally be freaking out at how stunning you look Y/N." Fiona lets out a tear.

"I love you, and Debbie , thank you for being here for me." I smile giving her a hug.

"Now go meet your man downstairs." Fiona smiles letting me go.

***

  What does Carl have planned for you ? Find out soon , also check out my other FanFic of Ethan Cutkosky. Then follow my Shameless Instagram its
shameless.cutkoskyy
Thanks.