Baby shit - Chapter 38

"What am I gonna do Y/N ?" Debbie says wiping her tears.

  You mean what are we gonna do , I'm not letting you go through this alone , we are family Debs.

Debbie looked up at me and gave me a huge smile and a hug.

Are you gonna get an abortion ?

"Hell to the no." Debbie said in a stern voice.

Why not ?

I'm not gonna throw away my child like my mom did.

It's not even a child yet tho.

You sound just like Fiona what the hell , you all are baby killers.

    No , but we live in the "hood" with very little money and we barely have enough rooms , I have to sleep with you , and then Lip , Ian , Liam , and Carl all sleep in the same room barley fitting. So where is the baby gonna go Debbie he/she can't stay in your stomach forever.

    Then I guess you will have to find some other room to stay in because I'm putting my baby before you.

Debbie come on

      You can stay in my room till a couple weeks before the baby is due then you will have to find another room or even place to stay.

    Your being a bitch , I just said I was there for you and you repay the favor by telling me I no longer can have a room in this house.

   You can sleep with Frank on the couch , or you know maybe go back with your real family.

I stand up and roll my eyes at Debbie.

"Screw you Debbie." I say stomping into Carl's room.

"Everything okay ?" Carl says with a confused look.

    No , I just offered your fucking sister help through all of this and she accepts my help but , now she saying I won't be able to stay in her room.

Where else would you stay ?

   Exactly where the fuck else would I go , what do I have to sleep with Frank now ?

"No way Y/N." He says with a slight chuckle.

This isn't fucking funny Carl.

      I know I know , well Ian has been staying at his new boyfriend Caleb's house and Lip is still at collage so it can be me you and Liam.

    "I guess" I say in a slight disappointed tone while slipping into the bed with Carl.

"You wanna do something fun ?" Carl says with a smirk.

Like what ?

  Carl got up and grabbed a condom then came back to bed and held it up with a smirk.

   You know I would but , right now all this baby stuff is making me freaked out.

I understand let's just watch a movie and cuddle.

  "Hold on I'm having an upset stomach ill be right back." I say running to the bathroom.

    Minutes passed by of me throwing up in the bathroom , I finished and decided to brush my teeth and go back into Carl's room.

"Everything alright ?" Carl asked.

Yeah everything fine just felt nauseous.

"Oh no your pregnant." Carl said laughing and rolling his eyes.

Please don't joke about that Carl not the right time.

Fine fine sorry come on let's watch a movie.

***

What if you got pregnant too ? Haha well I guess you will have to find out soon ;). Also I have an Instagram account for Shameless please go follow its
shameless.cutkoskyy
Thanks.

Hey guys so I have a new "book" out called "Ethan and Carl Imagines" , it's like mini stories with imagines so could you check it out please it's lit thank you.
- Alexis