Birthday bitch - Chapter 34

Seven days passed by as you would guess , it's your 18th birthday , you can legally make your own choices and finally go live back with the Gallagher's so let's see how your 18th birthday goes.

**

      I woke up to the smell of pancakes so I sprung up out of bed and walked downstairs to see my Aunt and Uncle standing in the kitchen with a stack of chocolate chip pancakes my favorite.
( If you don't like pancakes I'm sorry.)

     Happy 18th birthday Y/N , you can leave today I know your excited but , we have a gift for you.

   Oh okay , thank you I'm sorry I haven't been that kind to you guys but I appreciate you guys still caring and wanting to be involved in my life.

No problem Y/N we love you.

      I smiled back at them and opened the gift it was a beautiful red silk skin tight dress , as I pulled it out I was stunned on how gorgeous it was.

Do you like it ?
We bought it just for your special day.

It's beautiful ,
but what will I wear it for ?

   Well it's a surprise , I'm sorry to say this but , you will be locked in your room for the whole day.

Ha-Ha your funny no.

Trust us please , it will be all worth it in the end.

      Cool so I'll get to tell my future children their mom spent her 18th birthday locked in her room with a dress she can't wear.

    I'll text you when to put it on and get ready, other then that stay in your room Y/N please.

"Whatever" I say as I stomp up the stairs.

** Gallagher home
Carl's Pov :

    Okay guys it's only a couple of hours till night falls , we need to make this party the best she's ever seen.

"Yeah yeah we know Carl" Debbie says as she is carrying in all the supplies.

    Her Uncle and Aunt are in on the plan so they know to keep her in her room. Let's get workin.

    Many hours passed by of Carl and the Gallagher's setting up the party till it was finally time to get it started.

* Aunts house
Y/N's Pov :

I've been just lying in my bed all day till I got a text from my Aunt saying

"Get ready time for surprise meet me downstairs and we will go."

    As soon as I got that text I immediately slipped on the dress , curled my hair, put on a little makeup , and threw on a pair of black high heels.          After that me and my Aunt walked down the street to the Gallagher's house and right as I walked in I saw a huge house party all for me.

          After that me and my Aunt walked down the street to the Gallagher's house and right as I walked in I saw a huge house party all for me

    I was stunned as I saw Carl walking towards me immediately grabbing onto me and kissing me.

Wow Gallagher !!

  Happy birthday baby girl now let's go party our asses off.

     The whole night was amazing me and Carl where together I got to dance with Fiona and Debbie , I got to talk to my Aunt without cursing her out , everything felt just right.

    As me and Carl where dancing he went up on top of the stairs and had a microphone in one hand and a drink in the other...

        Can I have your attention please , here today we are all here to celebrate this beautiful , strong , and independent young girl finally become the woman she's always been. This girl has brought me back up off my feet and shown me what real love is so shout out to the love of my life for making shit alright I love you more then words can explain Y/N happy mother fucking 18th birthday.

       As he was coming down the stairs I ran up the him immediately kissing him while in his arms. After that he took me upstairs. We kissed and he laid me on the bed my hands where wrapped around his neck as he was slowly kissing down my body and everything else that happened after that was the best birthday gift anyone could receive.

***

   Hella long chapter my apologies but aye you got a really good birthday so after all this nice stuff what bad shit is gonna go down ? , Find out soon. Also I have a Shameless Instagram account please follow its
shameless.cutkoskyy
Thanks.

THANK YOU FOR 8k I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH !!!
- Alexis