Bonnie - Chapter 23

It was the next morning , I fell asleep in Carl's bed the usual , I missed him I was heartbroken and I was raped. I don't know who or what to blame but , I mainly blame Debbie. Carl hasn't even been gone a full week and shit already went downhill. How am I gonna make it without him ? I heard a knock at the door so I went downstairs and opened it.

Y/N we need to talk

I hate you Dominique get the fuck away from me and the Gallagher's or I will take this to court. *Slams door*

Minutes later I heard another knock at the door so I swing open the door and closed my eyes while just screaming "Go away!".

Umm I just got here chill don't get your panties in a twist.

Excuse me who the fuck are you ?

Is Carl here ?

No , now who are you ?

I'm Bonnie me and Carl have some stuff we need to catch up on , who are you?

I'm his girlfriend but , I also live here.

Okay cool , Ill just sit on the couch and wait for him.

Well you will be waiting a year have fun.

Where is he ?

Military school...

What the fuck so hes turning all good boy on me now god damn Gallagher.

Ian walks out of the kitchen seeing Bonnie. Knowing what had just happen to me he immediately runs up the stairs and calls the military base begging Carl that he needs to come back home.

Carl's Pov :

Gallagher

Yes sir ?

You have a call from a Ian Gallagher. *Hands phone*

Aye yo Ian what's up how my home girl and fam ?

You need to come home please.

Dude what the fuck iv'e been gone for like a couple days what could possibly happen ?

Y/N got raped and Bonnie is back...

I was stunned it felt like my heart just shattered into pieces , Y/N getting raped and then Bonnie coming - coming back I-I haven't seen her in so long. But , I wasn't going to go home because of Bonnie I was going home to go be with my girlfriend and beat up the bitch that raped her. I was full of anger so I chucked the phone at the wall breaking it and started packing all my stuff. After I packed everything I ran to the ticket area to buy my bus ticket and immediately hopped on the closest busback to Chicago. I needed to go home.

Y/N Pov :

I just left Bonnie in the living room and let her dream about her and Carl's reunion which won't happen but , I just walked up stairs and cried on Carl's bed. Every part of me wanted him to be here. Or I just wanted to drift away. I was heart broken and sad. And I don't know what more I can do besides wait for Carl to be back home in a year because I doubt he listened to Ian.

***

Who let Bonnie back into the story ha ha and , how will Carl react to what happened when he was gone ? Find out soon :) . Also I have a Shameless Instagram account please follow it's

shameless.cutkoskyy

Thanks.