Prom night part 1 - Chapter 16

A week passes by its prom night , Debbie and Fiona are all in here doing my hair and makeup which I could say they are experts at. Then Carl is in his room doing his hair and putting on his suit. I did a winged eyeliner and a smokey eye for my eye look and the rest of the face stuff. They curled my hair and put half of it in a bun and the rest down.

    This was the final look of my hair and makeup and I could honestly say I was in love with my makeup and hair and dress tonight and I couldn't wait to see Carl's reaction

"Y/N it's time to go honey are you ready" Fiona says.

Yes I'm ready I'm coming.

Carl's Pov :

     I was so nervous to see her and to dance with her I've never been in love with someone and the way I felt around her was amazing and I couldn't wait to just see how beautiful she looked. I just wanted to see her smile one last time before I told her my bad news...

Y/N's Pov :

    As I walked down the stairs I saw him standing there with his hand out ready for me to hold and my corsage in his other hand. When he opened his eyes his face brightened and I just smiled.

   You - you - you look amazing , stunning , beautiful , sexy , I -I -Im speechless Y/N.

Why thank you Gallagher you don't look too bad your self baby *winks*.

"Okay guys pictures !!" Fiona says.

"Omg Y/N you look gorgeous" Debbie says with a astonished face.

Thank you thank you so much Debs.

Okay okay enough chat let's take pics.

     Moments later we took pictures and I thought we where going to prom in the van but , when I walked outside I saw a limo with Carl standing out front of it.

Oh my gosh Carl !!

Hop in shawty *smirks*.

   As we where sitting in the limo we kissed basically the whole time till we arrived to the school for prom.

   Limo driver : Ok love birds have fun I'll be back here at 11:30pm to take you to the hotel , it's now 6:30.

Okay thank you *smiles*. 

    As we where at prom we saw Dom and her new boyfriend , she looked beautiful but , Carl only had eyes for me that night I didn't see him check out any girl.

   You do look beautiful Y/N and I'm so happy I get to spend this special night with such a beautiful and priceless girl.

    Never in a million years would I ever think I would end up here with you , because I thought you where such a stuck up ass hole.

Ouch ...

    But , I got to be the lucky ones to get close too you and I'm in love with you Carl Gallagher and I wouldn't wanna be here with anyone else in the room.

I love you more Y/F/N.*kisses*.

***
Sorry this chapter took so long , I got grounded so I'm using my friends phone to update but what will Carl's bad news be ? And also how will the rest of your prom night go ? Find out soon :) Also I have a Shameless Instagram  account go follow its
shameless.cutkoskyy
Thanks