Loving your enemy

This is just an idea I had one night...Comment what you think!

CHAPTER ONE
***********************************

Hazel Brunt's pov

"Hazel you're hair is fine! Just leave it and hurry up! I'm already on my way and I do NOT want to be on my own!!" Rosie protested down the phone. We always got in arguments about eachother's hair. Hers was straight, blonde and always perfect! However she styled it, nothing went wrong. However my hair, it's long, brown and curly. I rarely have good hair days, and today definitely isn't one. But I had to get to school.
"Alright, alright i'm leaving now" I promised, grabbing my school bag.

It was Monday morning...the worst time ever. And I was just leaving for school to meet Rosie. You know without Rosie I don't even think i'd go to school..The people there are just, ugh! I hate them all.
But you know what's worse? My best friend is dating the worst one - Ash Ryder. The school's 'badboy'. He's such a dirty little player who does nothing but break girls heart. I've witnessed so many broken hearts all caused by him. I reckon i'm the only one that doesn't like him. Girls always go crazy around him...and then there's me.
But Rosie really likes him, and she's really happy, so i'll do her a favour and be civilised...I won't kill him yet. But I swear to god, if he does what he's done to all these other bimbo's, it'll be the last thing he ever does!

"Got everything sweetie?" My mum asked when I entered the kitchen.
"Yeah mum, bye!" I yelled back as I headed for the door. I was about to leave but mum had other ideas.
"Uhm, Haze.."
"Yeah?"
"I've gotta go to, uhm...London tomorrow" She announced, covering her face with her hand.
"Okay..?"
"For a week..." She trailed off.
"What! But-"
"I'm sorry Hazel, i've got to! Other wise we'll have no money"
Well, i'd rather have money than be poor.
"Alright then...I'll manage" I winked.

Don't be thinking i'm a woss, because that's not why I don't want my mum to go, it's just...Well it's just us at home since my dad left when I was born. He claimed he couldn't handle me, he said he was too young to be a father, even though my mother was younger than him. I'm just glad my mum didn't give up either.
Looks like i'll have to get used to being home alone alot since mums got this new job.

I set of to school, walking again. Luckily it's not that far away, it only takes like 15 minutes max.
I had barely even stepped into the school gates when I heard Rosie, wait! Who she talking to? All I could see was the back him...Oh, no it's isn't is it?
"Hey Hazel!" As she greeted me, he turned around too. 'Oh god' I mumbled to myself as I realised, it is him. Ash.
I grunted as I went to give Rosie a hug. Completely blanking Ash as I walked past him.

I really can't stand him. Out of all people you'd think the good looking ones would be the nicest. But not this one...He uses his 'looks' to cause pain, and I seem to be the only one who can see that. Any other girl would worship the ground he walks on, but not me. Never.

Unfortunately my best friend fell for his 'charm'. She knows how I feel about him, but went ahead and risked it anyways. Her problem. I just know i'll be the one picking up the pieces of her broken heart when he stomps on it. But that's what friends do, I just wish it wasn't because of someone like him. But maybe that won't happen? Maybe, just maybe Rosie could change him? Nahhh. Maybe not.

Rosie though, she's amazing! Me and her have been friends since, I don't even know when. We bonded straight away and we just keep getting closer every day. She knows everything about me, and I know everything about her. To be honest she knows more than my own mum...that close, yeah!
She knows what i'm thinking...what I want, how to cheer me up, everyone should have a Rosie in their lives to be honest.

A/N - Just a starter chapter, introducing the characters;)

The next one will be better! xD

So read and share and vote? Wana get as many reads on this as possible so help me out

~ Tilly xoxo

Loving your enemyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara