I try on each one.

The first is a dark green with a sweetheart neckline, the bottom reaches mid-thigh.

Piper shakes her head.

The second is a very light green with a collar that reaches my chin. The end reaches my knee.

Nope.

I try on the rest with no satisfaction.

"Okay, so you looked amazing in them all, but I want you to try this one. I think this is the one, the one that will make everyone want to date you or be you." She says handing me a dress.

I slip it on, and twirl for myself in the mirror. I look gorgeous.

I step out and Piper claps.

It's a strapless sea green dress that sweeps the floor. Diamonds stud the fabric across my sternum, in the middle, a silk piece touches the floor. (See picture for better description)

~~time lapse to after dress is bought~~~

By the time we get back to my house, it's 6:30.

Piper grabs my makeup bag and sorts through my things as I change.

When I come back into the living room, Piper has an arrayed display of everything she's going to use.

(Her eyes look more blue than gray but we're ignoring that)

The look she gives me is natural and beautiful.

"Ready for hair?" She asks picking up the curler.

When I look in the mirror, I realized what Piper meant earlier about people either wanting to be me, or date me

I looked gorgeous.

Piper squeals and takes in her work. "Perfect." She whispers to herself.

We hear a knock and I answer the door. Percy stands there in a fancy tuxedo with a gray tie. His black hair is swept to the side in a fancy manner.

"Wow, you look amazing." He says with a smile.

I hook my arm around his, "Shall we?" I ask.

"We shall."

~~~

Percy POV

I'm so nervous.

When we get to the beach, the wooden deck Piper suggested is in the middle. Leading up to it, is a path of white rose petals.

Annabeth and I walk up to the deck and sit. I had a fancy meal ordered from her favorite restaurant.

"Wow, so I'm guessing you didn't forget our anniversary?" She asks.

I shake my head and smile,"No, I didn't. I would of never."

"Good, because there's something I want to tell you." She says, wiping her mouth.

"I have something I want to say too." I inquire.

"You go first." We say at the same time.

"I think you should go first." She says with a smile.

This is it.

I get down on one knee and grab her hand,"Annabeth Chase, I love you, I've loved you since the first time I saw you when I was twelve. We've been through so much together, we've been to been to the Underworld, we've talked to Gods, we went to Tartarus. And I would not ask for a better partner to go through it all with. I love you with every ounce of blood in my body, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Her eyes are filled with tears that fall when she smiles. "Yes." She whispers.

I stand up and twirl her. She wraps her arms around my neck, mine at her waist, as she pulls me into a passionate kiss.

"What did you have to tell me?" I ask when we break apart.

She laughs and dabs at her eyes.

"Percy, I'm pregnant."

Geez this one was long, 1143 words! Well thank you for reading, I hope you like it ✌️