confusing. ☁︎

"Why?" Taehyung had begun to feel a feeling in the pit of his stomach, a feeling of anger.

"Why do you always do that?"

"Is it so hard to tell me what you truly want?"

Taehyung spoke with a spite of anger he was confused and he needed answers, he'd usually never cuss but he was frustrated no one could blame him.

When your bully after insulting you and pushing you up against the lockers calling you a 'faggot' then, later on, kisses you.

Damn it's a bit confusing.

Jungkook stood up not speaking a word to Taehyung as he makes his way back into the school.

"What the fuck?" Taehyung holds his head in his hands, sighing frustratedly.

What the hell just happened?

Taehyung picked up his lunch tray walking back inside the school cafeteria to clear it.

He'd suddenly felt jittery his heart swelled and he felt somewhat happy?

Taehyung smiled softly as he touched his lips, which were still left with the impact of his and Jungkook's kiss.

All of those happy giddy feelings immediately washes away when he saw Jungkook kissing another girl.

Taehyung scoffed at the sight, mentally hitting himself on the head for actually thinking of Jungkook in such a way.

What a fool you are Taehyung.

The bell rang and Taehyung made his way to class, a wave of sadness loomed over the poor boy.

Gosh, Taehyung just stop thinking about it!

Taehyung wanted to play his ukulele, he wanted to forget.

Why is it that I feel this way?

The bell once again rang signifying the end of Taehyung's hellish day.

Taehyung grinned to himself as he thought about playing his ukulele.

Jungkook stared at the boy his eyes following him as he walked out the classroom a slight skip in his step.

He felt so fucking guilty.

Truth be told he adored the boy, he wanted to be with him.

Jungkook didn't want to hurt him.

But he couldn't be gay, everyone would hate him.

And to him, that's all that mattered, that people liked him and thought of him highly.

Taehyung skipped down the hallways, as usual, a calm content feeling in his chest.

Knowing that he could escape from reality for only a bit, made him sad.

It's not like he could escape from reality.

Sighing, he opens the music room door sitting down on the armchair like he always did.

Taehyung felt like singing today, pulling out the ukulele from his backpack he rested the instrument in his arms.

Taehyung inhaled deeply, his fingers started strumming the chords on the ukulele playing a soft tune.

"When the leader of the bad guys sang, something soft and soaked in pain."

"I heard the echo from his secret hideaway,"

"He must've forgotten to close his door, as he cranked out this dismal chords."

"And his four walls declared him insane."

Jungkook watched the boy play the ukulele with such happiness.

His voice was deep and smooth, a voice Jungkook felt like he could listen to for hours on end.

He felt a pain in his heart when he saw a tear roll down Taehyung's cheeks because he knew why.

He was the reason.

"You're the ju-"

Jungkook had accidentally nudged the door, he cursed himself as he ran away down the school hallways.

Damn it Jungkook.

Taehyung stopped playing, his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"It must've been the wind or something."

Taehyung checked his watch, his breath hitches slightly as he does so.

It was time to go back 'home.'