☆Ready☆

Emeralds POV

'Oh my God, Emerald stop,' Ivy screamed out as I continued to tickle her. 'Not until you get up, I've made plans and were going to be late!' I said as I forced her to stand up. 'Ugh, but babe, all I want to do is sleep until I have to get ready for Blake's New Years party,' she said as she walked towards her closet. I watched as Ivy searched for the perfect outfit. 'You know this would be much easier if you just told me where we're going, that way I would know what to wear,' Ivy said as she pouted at me. I chuckled because she has been trying to get me to spill for the past couple of days but I refused. I smiled at her before replying, 'look sweetie, you'll look beautiful in anything you wear, just keep it casual and hurry up.'

She playfully rolled her eyes and said, 'fine' as she grabbed her underclothes and headed to the bathroom. As she showered and got dressed I decided to call around and make sure everything was set up for our date. "Hello, yes, this is Emerald Greene and I was calling to confirm my 12 o'clock reservations, " I said as I could hear the receptionist typing away. "Ahhh, yes, we have a reservation for two at noon for you, your instructor is prepping now," I sighed because I wanted today to be perfect, "Thanks and we will see you soon," I said before hanging up. I smiled to myself because I knew this would be something Ivy would love. Almost an half and hour later, Ivy waltzed out the bathroom in some dark blue skinny jeans and a black long sleeve shirt that hung off her shoulders. Her hair was slightly curled with minimal makeup. She smiled at me as she entered the room. "Is this alright," she asked as she glanced down at her attire. "Yep, just bring some boots with you if you plan on wearing heels," I said as I placed a kiss on her cheek and headed to the car.

'Soooo, where are we going?' Ivy asks as she buckled her seat belt and turned on the radio. I chuckled as Caroline by Anmie, played through the speaker.

"Cause greats scenes might be great, But I love your bloopers--And perfect's for the urgent, Baby, I want forever--Ivy, don't you see that, I want you to be myyy---Bad thang, you fine as hell, thick as fuck---Oh my god, your my baby, Ivy, you divine Mighty fine,"

I sang as we drove towards our destination. We drove in a comfortable silence as the radio filled the car. 'So are you ready to head back to school," I asked as I began to merge onto the highway. "Ugh, not really, but I don't think I have a say in the matter," Ivy jokingly said. We had been driving for about twenty minutes engaging in small conversations or singing along to the radio before we pulled into a parking lot. "Where are we," Ivy asks for like the millionth time. I smiled at her as I grabbed my backpack from the back seat and hopped out the car. I walked around the car and opened the door for Ivy. She got out the car and I grabbed her hand and led her towards the building.

Now, I figured Ivy would love this because apparently she was stuck in a creative rut and was falling behind on an important project. So to get her to break through I figure this would be the perfect date.

Ivy's POV

Emerald held open the door for me and I was immediately hit with the wonderful stench of oil paints on a fresh palette, the ashy smell of charcoal crayon dust, and the oddly satisfying damp smell of paper covered in water colors. The aroma in the air immediately lets me know we were doing something with art. I turned to Emerald and couldn't help the gigantic smile that spread across my face as I pulled her into a bone crushing hug. "I remember how you said you were in a rut and figured maybe if you just let loose and painted for fun, you would be able to get your creative juices running again," Emerald said. I smiled as I pulled her into a blissful kiss. I don't know how long we stood there kissing, but it wasn't until someone cleared their throat that we pulled apart. 'So, I'm assuming you lovely ladies are my 12 o'clock appointment,' the gentleman said as I turned around.