☆The Sleepover Pt. 1☆

Emerald's POV

I hopped in Blake's car and buckled my seat belt. She immediately pulls off. "So what took you so long," she asked as she glanced at me then back to the road. "Oh, nothing I got caught up talking to Ivy," I said as I stared out the window. She chuckled before asking, "no seriously, what took you so long? Did Mr. Wright, have you spilling your secrets or was Barbz forcing you to eat her double chocolate cake?" I laughed, "no seriously, I was talking to Ivy, she's actually pretty decent when she not being a totally bitch" I said as we pulled up to a red light.

Blake immediately started to feel my face and check my pulse. "What the hell are you doing Livingston?" I asked as I pushed her hand from my face. "I'm checking to see if she poisoned you! Do you hear yourself, your talking like you guys are actually friends, " she stated as the light turned green. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "we just figured it's better to be civil then to keep trying to kill each other."

She smiled and pinched my cheek before saying, "aw my babies are growing up! Now you just have to stop denying the sexual tension that's there" Again, I swatted her hand away, "yeah, yeah, whatever! Now keep your eyes on the road before you kill us both!" I said as I watched her roll her eyes and I grabbed the aux cord and played Work from home by fifth harmony all the way to my house.

------three hours later--------

🎵Work, work, work, work, work, work

He said me haffi

Work, work, work, work, work, work!

He see me do me

Dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt!

So me put in

Work, work, work, work, work, work

When you ah gon'

Learn, learn, learn, learn, learn

Meh nuh care if him

Hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt, hurting🎵

Rihanna's Work ft. Drake, blasted through the speakers as the entire cheer squad danced and sang around the room. I sat in the corner sipping on my rum and coke and laughing at how ridiculous they all looked as the failed miserably at "twerking". I was on my fourth cup and I wasn't feeling the liquor out all (so I thought). I was starting to get a little antsy because the sleepover had started 2 hours ago and Ivy had yet to arrive. I have know idea why she was on my mind, but I found myself subconsciously glancing at the door hoping she would appear.

Ugh, where the hell is she, I thought for the hundredth time tonight. I stood up and immediately regretted it as the room started to spin. I steadied myself and grabbed my phone look for a certain blond head contact name.

❄IceQueen😏❄

Where argh u??

❄IceQueen😏❄

Answer me woman 😡😠

❄IceQueen😏❄

Ugh, u promisedd you'd b here 😔

❄IceQueen😏❄

Okay, leary u aren't gonna reply

I sent the messages as a clearly drunk Amy came stumbling towards me. I sighed because this was a conversation I was not ready to have with her. If you're wondering, yes, I am still mad at her. I know you're probably thinking how can I forgive Ivy but not Amy. The answer is simple, Amy betrayed me and she is family and family means something to me.

"Emmy, I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I promise it won't happen again," she said as she hugged me. I smiled and instantly hugged her back. I guess in my slightly inebriated state I ended up forgiving her. "Ugh, I forgive you, aimster," I said as my song came on. "This is my shit, let me show y'all how we get down back in New York," I yelled as I hit the dance floor.

🎵Ass, Ass, As, Ass, Ass [x17]

Stop... now make that motherfucker hammer time like...

Go stupid, go stupid, go stupid

Wobble-dy wobble-dy wa wobble wobble

I'm sta-stacking my paper my wallet look like a bible

I got girlies half naked that shit look like the grotto🎵

And just like that I started twerking and forgetting all about Ivy. Until halfway through the song I heard some say, "damn, somebody was anxious to see me!"

Ivy's POV

I was on my way to Blake's house like always I had to be fashionably late. I had arrived nearly 2 hours late, but for some reason I found myself glued to the driver's seat of my car. "Come on Ivy, pull yourself together. You can do this. Just pull Blake aside and apologize to her. Em, said she misses you. You can do this" was the pep talk I was giving myself. Soon I heard my phone going off. I ignored it assuming it was my dad asking me if I made it to Blake's. I checked myself out in the mirror and smiled at the perfection that stared back. What the hell, was my thoughts as my phone started blowing up. I grabbed it out the cup holder and nearly dropped it as I stared at the messages displayed across the screen.

😒MyPainInDaAss🙊👊

Where argh u??

😒MyPainInDaAss🙊👊

Answer me woman 😡😠

😒MyPainInDaAss🙊👊

Ugh, u promisedd you'd b here 😔

😒MyPainInDaAss🙊👊

Okay, leary u aren't gonna reply

I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face as I read the messages Emerald sent me. It was obvious she was drunk or tipsy but, "damn she must really want to see me." I laughed and grabbed my bag and headed to the door. I knocked on the door and Kacy answered. She pulled me into a hug and handed me a Jamaican Me Happy as we headed towards the basement.

As soon as I walked into the basement my mouth literally hit the floor. All I saw was Emerald twerking to Big Sean Dance (A$$) and damn did she look good. I swear if I didn't think she was drunk before I definitely knew she was now.

I greeted everyone with a wave or a hug as i made my way towards Em, Mercedes, Amy, and Blake all dancing. I smiled and walked behind Em, and whispered in her ear, "damn, somebody was anxious to see me!"

She immediately turned around and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. To say this was awkward would be and understatement, Emerald and I have never engaged in any physical contact but for some reason this felt right. So I wrapped my arms around her and enjoyed the hug until someone's rude cough pulled us out or trance.

I turn to see a smirking Blake and a confused cheer squad. I shrugged off the looks and asked Blake if we could talk in private. I told Kacy to watch over the drunk Emerald who was currently in the corner smoking with Demi, Selena, and Lacy aka the potheads of the cheer team. I shook my head as I watched her skillfully blow O's.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Drunken Emerald showing some feelings. Next chapter shit gets real😉
Comment 👍 Vote 😙

-Layla 😚