☆The Next Day- Part II☆

Ivy's POV

"So it's kinda to early to do any school work, so what do you guys wanna do?" Blake asked as she lend back on Ivy's bed. "We can go back to sleep," Emerald suggested. We all laughed, "yeah not gonna happen," I replied as she rolled her eyes at me. "Oh we can go to the Six Flags," Amy and Mercedes both suggested.

"Yasss, Six Flags it is," Emerald said excitedly as she jumped up to put on her shoes. "Is she always like this," I asked as I watched her put on her necklace that she always wears and grab her phone and wallet. "Yep, she's a kid at heart. You just learn to get use to it," Amy said as she headed to her room to get dressed. Blake, Emerald and I all headed downstairs to wait for the others.

"So did you really pass out in a public restroom at five Guy's last night," Blake asked Emerald. Emerald groaned, "how the hell do you know this," she asked as she rub her neck. Blake laughed before replying, " I have my ways!" Emerald walked off mumbling, "imma kill Amy, she never knows how to keep her mouth shut!" We laughed as we all walked towards my navy blue Mercedes Benz G-Class.

 Blake laughed before replying, " I have my ways!" Emerald walked off mumbling, "imma kill Amy, she never knows how to keep her mouth shut!" We laughed as we all walked towards my navy blue Mercedes Benz G-Class

As I was heading to the car I felt some arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and was met with the cutest pout ever. "Can I pleeeassseee drive, I'll love you forever and ever," she asked as I wrapped my arms around her neck. I pretended to be thinking, "hmmm, let me think about it, I guess if it means you will stop making that adorable face," I said as I handed her my car keys. We walked towards the door and she opened the passenger door for me, "thanks" I said as she closed my door and jogged over to the passenger seat.

"Wait, I've know you all my life and you won't even let me drive, yet you let Emerald drive. Damn that talk ya'll had last night must have been one hell of a conversation," Blake said as she eyed us suspiciously. "How bout some tunes," I asked trying to change the subject. I turned on the radio and Rihanna's Needed Me began to play as Emerald pulled out the drive way. I was about to changed the station but Emerald immediately stopped me. "Don't you dare change the station, I love this song. Rihanna can literally have my babies," she said as she went back to humming the song. I rolled my eyes at that and just watched and listened to her sing.

🎵Shit, what the fuck you complaining for?
Feeling jaded huh?
Used to trip off that shit I was kickin' to you
Had some fun on the run though I give it to you
But baby, don't get it twisted
You was just another nigga on the hit list
Tryna fix your inner issues with a bad bitch
Didn't they tell you that I was a savage
Fuck your white horse and a carriage
Bet you never could imagine
Never told you could have it
You needed me
Oooh, you needed me
Feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
But baby who, you needed me
🎵

She sang to herself as the rest of us made idle chit chat. I was busy admiring Emerald when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and I had a text from Blake. I rolled my eyes and opened the message.