★Two Collide-part 2★

★Emerald POV★

We finally made it to the party almost 2 hours late because Amy kept insisting that we stop at the liquor store and get someone to buy us a ton of bottles. Unfortunately, it took us about an hour just to find someone who was willing to break the law for us.

I grabbed as many bags as I could, while Amy attempted to grab the rest. I knocked on the door. Some girl answered the door rather rudely. Who the hell are you? She asked as I stood in the doorway with bags full of all types of liquor. This girl looked vaguely familiar. I shook away the thought and replied, I'm the girl holding the bags of liquor and theirs a hell of a lot more in the truck of my cousin car, are you going to lend a hand or keep asking stupid questions?? Shock was written all over this girl face. I stifled a laugh as she stares at me as if she never been talked back too.

I purposely bumped passed her and headed towards the kitchen; where ever that might be. Um, excuse me? I heard her question as she followed behind me. Ugh, this girl was seriously annoying? I thought as I finally found the kitchen.

What do you think your doing and this party is only for Madison Prep students? I rolled my eyes before I replied, "will, luckily for me, I start on Monday, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to finish getting those bags...care to help??" I watched as she rolled her eyes and stormed out of the kitchen.

This girl is a serious asshole, I thought as I meet Amy at the car. We finally finished with the bags and was ready to party. "Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, a girl yelled as she ran up and jumped on Amy. Hey, Em this is my bestie Mercedes. Mercedes this is my cousin Amy. "Nice to meet you..so about those shots." They laughed as we all filled up a couple shot glasses. "1...2...3..we all threw the first shot back followed by the second and third one."

I grabbed a cup and filled it up with some Hennessy and Pepsi then headed to the dance floor. I was feeling good as I watched my new fellow classmates grinding all over the dance floor. I was on my third cup and by now I was a little tipsy and getting hot so I decided to head outside. "I mean, look at her, she's a fucking loser!" I stood there shocked at how all these people were watching as the same annoying prick from earlier was picking on some innocent girl. "Oh your hideous, no wonder why no one likes you. That's why your parents gave you up, they were ashamed of you." I watched as she slapped the girl and pushed her to the ground.

That was it, I had had enough. I marched over to the girl and pushed my way through the crowd that had formed. I helped the girl up and asked her if she was okay. She looked at me with tear stained eyes and slowly nodded her head. I walked over to the girl and kindly tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around with that same smug face.

"I think you owe her a huge apology," she smirked at me as if she was challenging me before replying "look, I know your new here so imma let you off this time. You see this here is my house, Madison Prep is my school, and anything I say goes. So if I want to pick on somebody I will and there's nothing you or anybody else can do about it. So you either get with the program or go back to wherever the fuck you came from!!!" I swear it took everything in me not to slap this bitch right her but I took the high road.

"Hey Emerald, chill she's the queen around here and trust me it's not worth it to be on her bad side," Amy said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me away. But before we could enter the house that damn chick opened her mouth again. "Hey, peasant you know the drill, bow down before me." I looked around to see who the hell she was talking to because there was no snowball's chance in hell that she was talking to me or my cousin. But before I even realized, Amy was kneeling before her. My mouth literally dropped to the ground as I grabbed my cousin by the arm and lifted her to her feet.

"Are you fucking crazy, you have way more respect for yourself than to be bowing down to some stuck up bitch" By now I was pissed. "Excuse me, what did you call me??" She asked. I turned around and said, "Bitch you heard me. I don't give a fuck what these other kids do, but her right here (I pointed to a shocked and terrified looking Amy) is family and now that I'm here she won't be bowing down to anybody, especially not some stuck up bitch" she stared at me with daggers and if looks could kill, I would have been dead. "Get the hell out my house NOW and Emerald I look forward to seeing you at school, " she said with an evil grin. "Gladly" was my reply as I grabbed Amy by the arm and headed to the car. I hopped in the driver seat and headed home. Ugh, school hasn't even started and I already done made enemies with the "Queen of Madison Prep." Ugh, fuck my life!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

This chapter was kinda of long but was worth it. Let me know your thoughts whose your favorite. Comment for Ivy....Vote for Emerald....
I liked them both