☆The Sleepover Pt. 2☆

This update is early but everyone say thanks to deathvalley1 thanks for the continuing to support my story since day 1 😚

Ivy's POV

Blake and I soon found ourselves in her bedroom. She sat on her bed while I stood by the door. We had been here for what felt like hours but was actually 15 minutes and neither of us had yet to say anything to each other. After another five minutes of silence I found myself about to retreat back downstairs but a hand on my wrist stopped me.

I turned around and was once again engulfed in a bone crushing hug. This one wasn't as great as Emerald's hug but I was extremely happy to be once again hugging my best friend. "I'm so fucking sorry, Blake. Ugh, I'm such a fucking idiot and I know a simple I'm sorry isn't gonna make up for what I did but can you please find it in you to forgive me. I miss my right hand. I miss my sister," I said as a tear escaped my eyes. I sniffed and that's when Blake pulled from the hug.

She searched my face and I knew she was look for any hint that I was lying to her but she found none. Once she was satisfied with what she saw she finally spoke, "I forgive you Ivy, you have no idea how much I missed you and your right a simply apology isn't gonna make up for outing me to the entire school but it's a start. I love you," she said as she hugged me again. After we both freshened up and washed our tear stained face we made our way back downstairs.

"So what's going on the you and Emerald," she asked as we made our way to the basement. I chuckled and shook my head, "Nothing we are just building a friendship...I guess," I said as she smirked. I knew she was about to say something stupid and of course she did. "You sure about that because that hug sure as hell didn't look like a hug you would give me and I'm your best FRIEND," she said emphasising the word friend with a smirk plastered on her face. I sighed and ran an hand through my hair, "Em, and I are friends! Nothing more okay" I said as she smirked again. "So she is Em, now! I ship it! #TeamEmvy," she said as she ran to the dance floor. I rolled my eyes and chased after, "Get back her Livingston," I yelled.

She ran and hid behind a clearly stoned Emerald. She chuckled as Blake taunted me, "nanana boo you can't get me!" Emerald and I both burst out laughing at Blake's childish antics. It was then that I caught Emerald starring at me. "Hey, Blake wanna grab me like four shots, I'm tryna get on the level she's on," I said pointing to Emerald. "Gosh, if y'all wanted some alone time just ask, no need to send me on errands," Blake yelled as she went to fetch some drinks.

"So I see you guys made up," Emerald said as she swayed to the music that's was playing. I smiled and replied, "yeah we talked it out upstairs." She was about to speak but was interrupted by a tray off shots being shoved in our face. "Damn Blake I asked for four not ten," I said as I threw a shot back. "Duh, it's called sharing, and Em, and I are gonna help you out," she said put extra emphasis on my nickname for Emerald. I rolled my eyes and immediately grabbed the shot out of Emerald's hand. "Hey, that was mine," she said as she crossed her arms and had the cutest pout ever on her face. "Sorry babe, you've had more than enough," I said as she could hardly stand still.

It wasn't until Blake's eyes widened and a huge smirk appeared on Emerald's face that I realized the pet name is called her. I mentally smacked myself as I tried my hardest to ignore the two idiots standing next to me. Emerald was about to speak and I am one hundred percent positive she was gonna say something cocky but luckily Mercedes yelled, "Ladies it's truth or dare time!"