★WTF★

★Emerald POV★

I woke up the next morning feeling extremely refreshed. I grabbed my phone and sent Ivy a text.

IceQueen: Oh, Miss Wright pick me up @ 8 and don't be late. Toodles

I hopped in the shower and did my daily hygiene rituals. I put on a pair of black sweats with my off white vans, a sports bra and I grabbed my red sweat jacket. I neatly flat ironed my hair and headed downstairs. Amy, Amelia, and Ford were all gathered at the table eating breakfast. "Morning" I greeted as I grabbed a piece of toast, a sausage patty, and a cup of orange juice. We all ate in a comfortable silence when my phone buzzed.

IceQueen: Ugh, I'm here, come out NOW!

I rolled my eyes at her text and continued to eat my breakfast rather slowly. About 20 minutes later I strolled out my house and walked to Ivy's car door. I laughed because she was literally fuming. She looked like one of those characters in cartoons where the smoke is coming out of their ears. "Morning Ivy," I said as I put my seat belt on. Of course she didn't speak back so I opened her glove compartment and connected my phone to her aux cord. I turned on my music, propped my feet up on the dashboard and bobbed my head.

She had yet to start the car. Actually, she was staring at me. She finally spoke, "Have you lost your god damn mind. One- take your damn feet down, this is not your bed. Two- don't touch my stuff. Three- never ever ever touch my radio. Got it!" I rolled my eyes and simply turned the music up louder. "Ugh, I swear I am going to kill you before this day is over."

She finally started the car and we headed to school. I watched her drive and smirked because she was actually humming and dancing to the music. "For someone who had a hissy fit over me touching your radio, you sure are enjoying the music," I said. All I got in reply was a, "Whatever" and a small smile as she continued to stare at the road.

Again, awkward silence filled the car. So if you haven't figured by now, I'm naturally a friendly person. So I figured to kill this awkwardness I would start some small talk. Not to mention for some reason I kind of wanted to get to know her. "So, what do you like to do around here for fun?"

★Ivy POV★

I woke this morning and immediately saw a text from Emerald.

PainInMyAss: Oh, Miss Wright pick me up @ 8 and don't be late. Toodles

Ugh, God must seriously hate me, I thought as I went to shower. After getting dressed. I ate breakfast with barbz and my dad and rushed out the house. Ugh, school didn't start till 8:55 why did I have to pick her up so early. I'm so not a morning person. I arrived at her house at 7:59 on the nose. I didn't want to knock so I sent her a text.

PainInMyAss: Ugh, I'm here, come out NOW!

She didn't reply, but I knew she read the message because I have an iPhone. I was growing very impatient with her I had been sitting out here for 20 minutes and she still has yet to come out. Finally, after forever, she waltzed out wearing some black skin tight sweats and a sports bra. For a girl she had an amazing body. She had a nice little 6-pack and up until now I never noticed how attractive she was. And her hair was gorgeous when it was straight. Speaking of straight why I'm a eye-raping her. I shook away those thoughts and watched her get in my car.

She spoke, but I was mad now so I ignored her. I had been sitting here for 20 minutes while she took her sweet time to get out here. Then Emerald had the nerve to prop her feet up on my dashboard and grabbed my aux cord and connected her phone to the radio. I was beyond pissed and judging by the smirk on her face she knew it. So I kindly gave her a piece of my mind. Of course she ignored me and turned the music up even louder.

I sighed and pulled off hoping to ignore her. Surprisingly Emerald had some good taste in music. I subconsciously began to hum and dance along to the music. Of course, this action elicited a smart ass comment from Emerald, in which I simply replied whatever.

And then suddenly out of nowhere she asked, "So, what do you like to do around here for fun?" I was shocked because why did she want to get to know me if she was just going to torture me but I played along. "I mostly hang with my friends or stay at home lounge around and of course I shop...what about you?" She smiled and simply pointed to the radio, "music! I'm a DJ and am pretty amazing. Music is the one universal language and I speak it fluently. So maybe one day you can show me a good club." I smiled at her as I pulled up to the school. It was probably one of the one times I didn't have to force it. She spoke so confidently about music and by the smile on her face I could tell she truly loved it. "Maybe one day I can hear one of your mixes," I said as I unbuckled my seat belt. She did the same and replied with a simple, "Maybe."

She grabbed her book bag and was about to exit the car when I noticed she still only had on her sports bra. Again she looked hot but it was no way in hell she was going to get away with wearing that. "Um, Emerald you so need to put on a cover up Mrs. Smith will have a fit if she sees you in just a bra," I replied as I reached in the back seat for my purse and book bag. I watched as Emerald paused and began to rummage through her book bag. "Oh no I forget my sweater," she finally said as she zipped up her book bag. I sighed because I could let her attempt to get away with being half naked which I know would cause some drama, but a part of me didn't want anybody looking at her. So I hopped out the car and opened my truck. "Here you can wear my lucky sweater... don't get it dirty it means a lot to me."

I chuckled at her facial expression her mouth was literally hanging to the ground. "Wow, Ivy um, thanks, I half thought you would leave me hanging," she said as she put on my sweater. I chuckled, "I'm not that big of a bitch," I said as we walked towards the school with exactly 5 minutes to spare.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey beautiful people. Thanks for continuing on this journey with Ivy and Emerald! What do you guys think of this forced friendship (if you can call it that). Comment. Vote

❤ Layla Brown