☆Best Christmas Ever ☆

Emerald's POV

Currently I'm laying on the couch with Ivy between my legs. I'm running my fingers through her soft hair and just admiring her beauty. She's not wearing any makeup right now a for some reason it's like her skin is actually glowing. We have a day left of this mini vacation before we return back home. Ivy is drawing in her sketch book right now and she looks so adorable as she's concentrating on her drawing.

'Wow, that's amazing?' I said as I glanced at her sketch book. She smiled before she showed me her book. 'Thanks, but its a little off," she replied as she tilted the book a little. I rolled my eyes because it was amazing. 'Please it's an exact replica of her,' I said as she smiled down at her creation.

"I just hope they think so," she whispered to herself but I heard her

"I just hope they think so," she whispered to herself but I heard her. I decided to ignore her comment as she closed her sketch book and snuggled into me. She began to play with my fingers as she spoke, "have you ever been skiing?" I shook my head, 'Nope and I'm definitely not going,' I replied. Ivy immediately turns around so that we are face to face. "Awe is big bad Emmy scared," she teased as I glared at her. 'No, im not! I simply value my life and that's why while you guys are falling on you ass and freezing to death I'll be relaxing in my bed sipping on some hot chocolate,' I replied.

'No your going and that's final! Now go get dressed,' Ivy said as she got up an walked towards her suit case. I groaned as I headed towards the bathroom to get ready.

------

Let's just say I was right. I was horrible at skiing. We all started with a 'refresher' course, that was mainly for Ruby and I, so we could learn the basics. Like how to stand, how to slow down, how to speed up and how to keep our balance. Now during the class I manged to fall on my ass multiple times but soon I was getting the hang off it. By the time it was over I was confident in my very limited skiing abilities. So we left the class and all hoped on the lift. Naturally, we all went in pairs and of course Ivy was my partner.

'So I was thinking we start with one of the easier slopes and then work our way up,' Ivy said. Again me being overly confident I replied, "Naw, I got this let's head to the Black Diamond slope." Ivy immediately shook her head, 'No, I don't think your ready for that! Hell it took me years to be able to navigate that course' she said. I rolled my eyes before I replied. 'I got this Vy!'.

In no way did I have it. As soon as we hopped of the lift, I took a deep breath and gave my self a quick pep talk. You've got this, it can't be that hard, I thought. Trust me it was hard like extremely hard. It started of smooth and I just kept repeating in my head the instructions I learned not even twenty minutes ago. Just keep skiing, just keep skiing, was the tune that played in my head. That mantra was working well for me. The feeling was amazing as I raced down the hill. That feeling lasted all of five minutes as a bunch of trees literally sprouted out of thin air. I was quickly able to navigate around them but just as I began to celebrate my little victory of not smashing into any trees, a little cliff came about I bent me knees like I was taught in hopes of gaining some speed. It worked but I failed to land properly and ended up face first into a giant snowbank. Somewhere along the line I lost a ski and as I looked up Ivy was dying of laughter as she flew passed me. 'Show off,' I yelled as I climbed to my feet.